Chapter 16

─⟡★⟡─⟡★⟡──⟡★⟡─⟡★⟡─

Minho walked upstairs into the restroom that Felix was currently hunched over the toilet in, Chan crouched beside him and rubbing his back with a smirk.

"I'm fi-" Felix sputtered out before emptying his stomach into the toilet.

Chan snickered, "You're a lightweight, I don't know why you drink!" Felix let out a whine before he looks at the door.

Minho stood leaning on the doorway with an amused look on his face.

"Hi Hyung" Felix mumbled before he got up and walked to the sink.

"Yo, what's up?" Minho said, giving Chan a handshake.

"Dumbass has a hangover, but he'll live." Chan joked, making Minho laugh softly.

"So what brings you to our humble abode?" Chan asked, sitting on Felix's bed. Minho shrugged sitting next to him.

"Was bored, called and Hyunjin said I could come over, so I brought Seungmin and Changbin."

"What?!" Felix yelled as he stormed out the restroom, toothpaste all over his mouth and his toothbrush in hand.

"Mate, don't yell, we can hear you!" Chan scolded the younger.

"Get out, I have to get ready!" Felix shrieked as he dashed to his closet. Chan rolls his eyes at his little brother's behavior.

"Alright hurry up so you can eat lunch" He spoke as he walked to the door, Minho behind him shutting it.

"Kids man." Chan shook his head and sighed as he walked downstairs, Minho let out a small laugh. They notice Jisung standing at the bottom of the stairs with an impatient look, a bowl in hand.

"Finally!" The younger said as he went to Chan. "Taste this." He said shoving the spoon in Chan's mouth, the older didn't question or even hesitate to try it.

"M'good" Chan blurted out still chewing, Jisung nods.

"Go get the tables ready outside so we can eat lunch, quickly." Jisung ordered. Chan gave the younger a salute.

"Yes sir!"

Minho and Jisung laughed as Chan made his way to the backyard. A comfortable silence fell over them.

"So, do I get to try it?" Minho questioned.

"Oh uh," Jisung stared at the boy with a puzzled expression. "sure, here." He held up the spoon to the older's mouth, Minho took a bite.

The older let out a hum tasting the food before swallowing.

"I think you're wife material." A playful grin plastered on his face.

"Oh shut up!" Jisung smacked his arm. "Go help Chan!" He grumbled, waddling back to the kitchen.

Minho shook his head, a small chuckle leaving his mouth as he walked to the backyard. To his surprise, Changbin was helping Chan.

"Oh, finally, you're doing something useful?" Minho joked.

"Oh, piss off Hyung!" Changbin whined as he wiped the table down. The elders laughing at the boy's exaggeration. "I'm gonna go see if the others need help!" Changbin said, storming back inside.