CHAPTER 1

(◕ᴗ◕✿)....

"Papa".....

"Papaa.......

"PAPAAAAAAAA

"What happened happened...why are u screaming , are u hurt?! " Ishan said alarmed

"No papa, ami fine"

"Okay baby...now go to bed honey
We are going to India tommorow, don't you want to meet your viru and rohu uncle's..."

"Yes papa,, yes.."

" Then Papa's little princess should go to bed early...papa still has to do packing"

" Ok papa, ami big girl, ami sleep early"

______________________________

Ishan puts ami to sleep and goes back to packing for their flight tommorow.
He can't believe he is going back to the place which he once left. But he can't be forever away from everything. Ishan wished that if he could turn back time , he might get a chance to change his hard life, but for him the hell he went through for his daughter was worth it and he would do it again.

Halfway through packing, Ishan get call from Rohit.

"Ishu bache, packing sab hogayi?"

"Hann Rohit bhaiya, everything is done"

"Are u okay Ishan, nervous ho kya ?"

"Neii bhaiya...

"Ishan don't worry , me and Virat are here for you. U don't take stress, we'll make sure that you are comfortable back in the team ".

".......ok bhaiya, aap sojaoo ..I'll call you tomorrow when I land ".

"Okay Ishu "

" Bhaiyaa.."

" Hnn Ishu"

"Shubi...."

" Don't worry we'll take care of that later, now just focus on ami's treatment and your comeback to the cricket franchise "

"Yes bhaiya"

______________________________

Ishan thoughts are drifted elsewhere

Shubman.....

There isn't a day where he doesn't think about him . Ami, his child is litreally like shubi, her father. She reminds Ishan of the Shubman.But what can he say, shubman doesn't even know Ami exists. He doesn't know anything. But that's for the best , he doesn't want to be someone's homewreaker or anything.

But now that he is going back to India , he should be prepared for the worst, his pregnancy was only known to Virat and Rohit and the BCCI officials, to say that they were supportive and gave ishan a break from his messy life was a blessing. The five years that he was away was a blessing for him. But blessings were not lasting enough.

His Ami, has been diagnosed with blood cancer. His life is back to being shambles. For him his daughter was everything and he will do everything to take care of her. If virat and Rohit wasn't there , he was sure he would have been long gone.

Well he'll see what will happen. Atlast he need to give answers to a lot a people especially him, his bestfriend, shubi.

" God, I need to stop overthinking and sleep. Tommorow is gonna be a long day ".

Hey cuties, I'll try u update you more often. I hope y'all will enjoy this story 💗