CHAPTER 8

It might be around 3 in the morning. Mayank had woken up. He looked around and noticed he and the others are still in the party hall and most of them are fast asleep. Ishan was nowhere . He remembered shubman dragging Ishan away - shit !

Mayank started to search for Ishan. He went upstairs and started checking the rooms. Suddenly he heard cries coming from the farthest room in the corner.Mayank rushed to it and pushed the door open.

There sat Ishan kishan on the cold floor with nothing but a thin blanket covering him. His eyes were bloodshot, he was weeping quietly , clutching his hair, his head pushed down to his knees.His body was covered in bites and hickey marks. Mayank knew something happened.He slowly approached Ishan taking Ishan's form in his arms.

Mayank: Ishan (he wispered slowly)

Ishan : I ..I slept with him.We ...we ..were drunk..I didn't know...I let this happen myself. I ...I

Mayank : Ishan, calm down , everything will be okay. But where is Shubham and why are you on the ground. Did he hurt you?!

Ishan :(weeping) Shub....shub...Sara took him away.

Mayank : Whatt !!

________________________________

Sara was now doubtful that shubman had not returned to her till now. She went around to search for him and did find him. Shubman laid in the bed with a sleeping Ishan in his arms. Sara's anger knew no boundaries. "I thought shubman would bet him up but here he was fucking this word.oh godd!! I can't let shubham be with him."

Sara was pulling Shubman out of bed which caused Ishan too wake up.

Ishan :( rubbing his eyes) sara...

Sara : You whore !! Sleeping with shubman huh! Have you got no shame. Still trying to get on his pants .

Ishan having no idea about what was happening looked around to find himself naked with shubman. His voice got struck in his throat, tears started to pool his eyes.

Ishan : sara , I swear we were drunk . Shubi...I ..

Sara : I know bitch, abb bas chup rahna. Don't try to approach shubham again you filthy whore. Shubman is mine!!and I'm taking him away.

With that Sara dragged a half awaken shubman outside the room. But he said something, that was enough for Ishan to break down and Sara ass to burn.

Shubman: I... love you ishan...

Sara: WHAT THE FUCK!!. SHUBMAN BABY YOU SPEND TOO MUCH TIME WITH THAT WHORE.

With that Sara dragged shubman away an slammed the door shut. Ishan broke down then and right there. Everything happened in a blink of eye. Ishan could only feel guilty and scared. Will shubman remember what happened, will he be Angry. But ishan could never forget those words shubman told even if his intoxicated state. "I...I love you ishan..."Did he love him? But if he did then why did he breakup with me ?oh shubi...

_________________________________

Mayank was angry at sara. He knew sara was the one who came between shubman and ishan. But nothing could be undone.Mayank had now helped Ishan dress up and took him away from the hotel.He took Ishan to a nearby park to help him calm down. Ishan has been awfully silent since his breakdown which scared Mayank.After Ishan's family passed away when Ishan was a teenager, mayanks family was the one who took him in. Mayank loved Ishan like his own blood. He was scared for Ishan.Suddenly Ishan spoke emotionlessly

Ishan : Mayank I want to die. I love him so much and it makes me want to die. I am a whore who slept with him. Sara is worthy, that's why she deserves him .I am the reason my parents died. I am burdening you too with my problems. Shubman hates me. Everyone I loves leaves me. You will leave too. I should kill myself

Mayank : ISHAN STOP!!.ishan snap out of it. You are worth than anything Ishu. And ishan you are not a burden to me.Abd stop blaming yourself for everything. I promise Ishan, whoever comes and goes,I will stay by your side in everything and worry not ishan, u are not alone you still have me.I will protect you.

Silence took over. Ishan didn't say anything neither did Mayank push him to open up.He knew Ishans mind was all over the place, he needed time.After sometime Ishan broke the silence

Ishan : Mayank...

Mayank: Hmm ...

Ishan : I'm scared of tommorow...

Mayank: I know...