CHAPTER 5

Virat : Yes he is  and I want to see what you guys will do. !!          

All the members turn towards the voice  suprised. There stood there virat bhai. Surya was finally at calm seeing Virat. Now the situation wil be under control. On the other hand virat was fuming with anger. How are they blaming Ishan without knowing anything. Ishan was once the team ki jaan  ,their pocket dynamo .

Virat : what in the world are you guys blaming Ishan for. Does any of you here have any idea what has happened him ! Huh!. ANSWER ME!ON WHAT BASIS ARE YOU BLAMING HIM, WHEN ME AND ROHIT WERE THE ONE WHO TOLD HIM TO GO!! DON'T YOU GUYS HAVE THE BASIC DECENCY TO ASK ABOUT HIS WELLBEING S , WHAT WAS WRONG ,HOW WAS HE..... INSTEAD YO ALL GO ON TO BLAME HIM !! .

Shubman : So you guys knew ,What the actual fuck . Then why on the earth you didn't tell us. Aren't we a team ,we are supposed to be together on every circumstances. How is Mr . Ishan kishan an exception. Where the rest of us fools or what for caring about him .

Hardik : Shubman is right virat , are we that bad that you guys kept everything hidden from us .

Rahul : Hardik stop, you might not even know what Ishan might have gone through.

Siraj : No Rahul no , nothing is same. What we want is answers from none other than Ish--

Ishan : AMI ! AMI !

Virat : Kya hua! Ameya !

Ishan : ( crying) Bhaiya ~~, Ami fainted , I need...I need to give her medicines..my bachha ..my ami..

At this point everyone was worried seeing Ishan frantic over the child .Ishan took  her medicines and was feeding it to her.By now the child seems to be in deep slumber.Shubman was just silent as the scene unfolded infront of him.He was worried but didn't show it. Even though Hardik and Siraj were deeply saddened, they were still worried for Ishan. Well at last he was their Ishu.

Surya :  Bhai let's go to dorm , shant hoke baat karenge and ami is also not well.

Virat: yes !! Ishu bache tum pehle chale jao . We' ll be coming soon, Rohit will be there to help you.

Ishan : yes

Virat : Surya take Ishan with you.

Rahul : I am also coming.

Hardik: kya-

Rahul : Tum bas chup rahne.

Soon Surya , Rahul and Ishan with sleeping ami left to the dorms.virat turned to the rest of them

Virat : You all wanted answers right. Comeback to dorm fast , especially you Shubman gill ,you wouldn't want to miss anything.

Saying this virat left from there.Shubman was confused , why was he specifically mentioned,well whatever he  just needed to know everything,but that doesn't mean I will patch things up with Mr . Ishan kishan,  Ishandidn't even trust him when he was the one who was closest with him . What went so wrong that Ishan turned his back on him and that kid ...

Shubman: I'll be back later guys .

Hardik: ok , Shubman jaldi wapis ana . You don't want to face the wrath of Mr . Virat Kohli's boyfriend.

Shubman: whatever , bye.

After Shubman left, Hardik and Siraj were deep in thoughts.

Siraj : Now that I am thinking , why might have he left Hardik and that kid, is it his child?

Hardik : I don't know yaar, let see what's going to happen .But don't you think that kid looks like Shubman.

Siraj: HEIN !?shut up dickstar Pandya , haan  everyone knew that Shubham and Ishan had the chemistry but he has sara .....tum bohot zyada sochte ho. God how does Rahuliya even tolerate you!

Hardik : He loves me and my Hard - dick . So shut up and get lost . But that kid is soo similar--

Siraj : Aree chup ! I am going back to home  are you coming or not .

Hardik : Haan haan but woh bachi ka nose Shubm--

Siraj : Abe benstokes chup kar!!

___________________________________________________________________________

On the other side , the car ride back to the dorm was going smoothly. Ami was fast asleep on Ishan's arms . Ishan was gazing out through the window and Surya was driving.There was an awkwardness in the air and Rahul couldn't take it anymore ,he decided to break the ice.

Rahul : Ishu , do you hate me .

Ishan :( startled) No bhaiya , what are you saying.

Rahul : u are ignoring me.

Ishan : ( sighs) No bhaiya, just I thought you might be angry with me too.

Rahul : what no ! I know you might have had your own reasons and I respect your boundaries. You are always our Ishu bache so why would I be angry with you.

Ishan ( teary eyed) :Bhaiya, i missed you soo much .

Rahul : Me too bache! Aur sun don't take it wrong but iam curious.

Surya : Are Rahuliya, kuch galat mat bolna.

Rahul : haan I know but iam curious.

Ishan : go ahead bhaiya.

Rahul : That you know...is Ami ,this kid , yours ?

Ishan (laughs): Yes bhaiya, Ami is my daughter,I gave birth to her.

Rahul : Then who is her father.

Surya : God Rahul that's personal.

Rahul : I know but that now Ishan isback we must know about everything that's why.

Surya : that s correct I guess.

Rahul : soo Ishu who is--

Ishan :(sighs) Shubman

Scrreeeechhhhh.....Surya had suddenly breaked the car .

Surya and Rahul : WHAT ?!

UPDATE CUTIES♥️

I_like_snakes_whined soo much in the comments that I had to give an update 🤭💕.