CHAPTER 13

Shubman didn't expect Ishan to pop up infront of him again. He was forgetting everyone. Now he is back again but the catch was he was back with a child. Was the child sick? Is that why she fainted? Who might be the father? Mayank? But why was she calling me Dada? All these questions circled his mind.

Even though he hated Ishan he couldn't deny the relief he got from seeing Ishan. Ishan was safe .

Shubman glanced at his watch, it was time he went back to dorm. He knows Ishan would be there and he wanted to avoid him by staying out. But he can't as he didn't want to hear Rohit's scolding.

__________________________________

________________

After an year of Ishan's disappearance, Shubman and Sara got very much close. Even though he was having a hard time moving on he was glad she was waiting for him.

After two year of dating Sara proposed him infront of everyone at a party. Shubman was not ready at all . Still seeing everyones hopeful face he accepted it. It's been 2 years since they have been engaged. The only thing that he hated was Sara always tried to initiate physical intimacy but he didn't like it at all but Sara always reminded him that he had done it before as he had once got drunk and slept with her which he even didn't remember,the night still blurry. He even mentioned it to her but her advances grew more only. Shubman stopped it by telling her that he was waiting till marriage .

Sara was manipulate in her own ways, she finally got shubman into hating Ishan. When she heard the news of Ishan's departure she was on cloud nine. She was happy that she got what she wanted but still she can feel that shubman always distanced himself from her. But she was sure once they get married shubman would warm up very well. She was now ver much sure that their is nothing that could seperate them.

_____________________________

____________

Shubman had returned back to the dorm. He heard chattering inside and knew what might be happening. He opened the door and went inside. Suddenly....

.......it's time shubman gets to know that Ami is his daughter.  What !!  His daughter! He had a child.....with Ishan!?

Shubman: MY WHAT !???!!...ami...that girl my what! There's no way..I am the dad.!? What the fuck are you guys blabbering about. There is no way that thing is mine.

Virat : shubman ....

Shubman: ( grabs ishan ) TELL ME ... AREN'T YOU LYING.TELL ME ITS A JOKE ISHAN. I SWEAR I'LL KILL YOU..

Rohit: shubman stop.. let go of Ishan

Shubman: ( angry )Shut up...all of you are trying to play with me....just shut up.... ...I...Ish.....Ishan...tell me is it true....that kid ....that kid is mine.?

The tension in the room was soo thick that they could cut it with a kinfe. No one dared to say a word. They didn't expect shubman to overhear them. But at the end of the day truth should be out. Virat and Rohit just stayed silent and the other watched. Ishan was already whimpering on the grasp of Shubman . He couldn't even form words.The silence was annoying Shubman.

Shubman: Ishan...ISHAN I SAID IS THAT MY CHILD .... ANSWER ME DAMMIT.

Virat: shubman that's enough...

Shubman: No ....just NO....YOU ALL STAY AWAY FROM THIS....I WANT TO HEAR IT FROM HIM...NONE OF YOU OPEN YOUR GODDAMIN MOUTH AND SPIT A WORDS. *Looks back at Ishan* tell me.... ishan just tell me...

Ishan :( whimpering) ... * chocking on his tears*....I...ami...you..you are her father.

That was the last straw shubham threw Ishan over his shoulder and went upstairs to his room. Not before sending out the members a warning to not to interfere them .

Rohit: ( worried)cheeku...do you think it's ok...for both of them to be together.

Rahul: yess...Bhai iam scared for Ishan

Virat: I think it's ok. They are both adults it's high time they both talk shit out.

Surya: I agree with Virat Bhai.

Hardik : me too....but dono akele ek kamere pe.. hehehe..hehee...
* slap*...ahhh...rahuliya...why did u slap me

Rahul : Aaj kal tum bohut jzada hee aseel batein karte ho ...chup raho

Siraj :( laughs) Bhaii pandya you deserved it....you should listen to your sweet wifee..

All other laughs seeing this..

Rohit:  Guys listen keep your voice down. Ami is sleeping peacefully. If anyone of you wake her up ..tum sabki maa ch** dunga..

Virat :( laughs) Exactly...chalo ladkon let's go to the backyard and play something while those two figure things out and we don't want ami waking up too.

🦆