CHAPTER 4

Shubman felt like he was in a trance. First there was a random kid calling him dad. Then comes Mr. Ishan kishan miraculously and the kid calls him Papa. Well he was definitely interested more in Ishan. How Ishan had left the team without a word and blocking him and the rest of the team mates off everywhere,  bestfriend my ass.  How he had panicked seeing that Ishan was nowhere to be found. He searched for him everywhere he knew, but guess what  Ishan didn't even value the deep bond they shared. For fuck sakes he and Ishan were inseparable then what happened ? why did ishan betry the team and runoff? and now has the audacity to come back. Whatever! Ishan  Kishan ! You are in great trouble. All Shubman could feel was rage and anger and pure disgust today he would definitely not let him go without getting all the answers.

Shubman: (smirks) Finally I found you Ishan kishan

Ishan : ( ignores Shubman ) Ami lets  go beta.

Seeing Ishan ignoring him something snapped inside shubman.

Well Ishan thought he could escape shubman if he ignored him but things didn't quite go the way he was planning.

Shubman on the other hand got more angry seeing Ishan trying to ignore him. How does he ignore him. He deserves hell for what he did. I'm not going to let him go whether he like it or not. Shubham suddenly pushes Ishan hate on the ground.

Ishan was hurt but he didn't want to create any drama , he wants to take Ami away . She might be hurt seeing shubman's antics.

Ami on the other hand started crying seeing her papa being pushed.

Ami :( crying) papa ~~papa

Ishan : Ami beta , papa is okay, bacha stop crying.

Shubman now got the idea that the kid was Ishan's , well this is what he has been doing isn't he , shubman thought. Shubham grabs Ishan by his colar and  asks him

Shubman: How dare you ignore me . How dare you step your foot inside this building after what you have done.You are a selfish bastard Ishan kishan. Haha!now that you have a kid  I understand..you where busy whoring yourself around, you decided to leave the team for some mans dick ! U are fucking something , you where a whore back then too, haha this is no surprise.

Ishan :(weeping) PLEASE! PLEASE stop . U don't know what you are saying. Don't say unnecessary things infront of my kid. Please just let me go ,plea--

Shubman: you are just a selfish bitch Ishan kishan and listen I hate you more than anything. Was our friendship something soo low for you that you avoided me. Do you know what I went through. Do you know how everyone was worried. ANSWER ME ISHAN FUCKING KISHAN, WAS IT FUN , FUN FOR YOU TO RUNOFF. ( His grip on Ishans colar tightens)

Ishan : ( weeping & panting heavily ) Please , please stop..I had reason--

Shubman: WHAT REASONS OH!! This kid, haha  you where busy whoring yourself out. Oh! This is that bastards kid right . Mayank. Haha he left you or what that this kid goes around calling random people her father . Sara was right, you are a fucking whore

Ishan :(shocked and crying)What are you saying, mayank was my friend, he isn't ali---

Shubman: shut up just shut up!!Why did you comeback..so you think you are welcome here , haha ishan you are dreaming or what..

Ami  at this point was crying hard seeing her papa trapped in her dada's arms. For one thing she did understand was her dada was not good ad she was sure dada would never hurt papa. Papa loves him.  But he was hurting her papa and papa was crying. She caught on to Shubmans leg and was crying to let her papa go.

Ami :(crying) Leave papa ! Leave papa!!

Shubman was all deaf to what was happening, for him he just wanted answers from Ishan kishan.Ishan on the other hand was breaking down on the situation.

Suddenly Surya cones running witnesses the commotion.

Surya: Shubman! Leave Ishan right now !!..I SAID RIGHT NOW!

Shubman: What the fuck Bhai , are you supporting him? For what this slut doesn't even care about us and now you are welcoming him are you crazy.

Surya : shubman! Stop it we don't know what he went thr--

Shubman: HAHA! HAHAA!!what he went through? Can't you see , he is back now and back with a sin .

Surya: SHUBMAN!THATS IT

Ishan heart was shattered did shubman just called his child a sin. Does he even know. Ishan took a crying Ami in his arms and tried to console her while he himself was weeping.

On the other hand hearing this commotion the ict members gather around and they are shocked seeing everything.

Hardik : Ishan ...

Rahul : what-- Ishu ..oh my god...ishan bachhe why are you crying.

Hardik : Rahul! Stay away from him. He doesn't even know us . He  doesn't need your help.

Surya : ( shouts )you guys don't know anything. Please stop blaming Ishan.

Siraj : what do you mean, he left us sky. He left us for godsake and why is he back and what is he doing here .Don't tell me  he is coming back to the team.

Virat : Yes he is  and I want to see what you guys will do. !!

Update cuties 🚶‍♀️💋
A fact about me - I'm from Kerala ,18 years old and I'm a degree student.