CHAPTER 3

Soon they reached the headquarters. Ami had woken up have way through the journey and has immediately taken a liking in Surya ( well he spoiled her with lot of treats on the way).

Surya : Ishu , u directly go to the meeting room , the officials have informed you to come meet them , after that come to the ground, everyone will be there.

Ishan : ok bhaiyaa, but ami..

Surya : I'll look after her , you go . Ami beta let's go have some ice cream shall we.

Ami :Papa , can ami go have icyyeee..
Pretty please papa.

Ishan chuckled seeing his daughters antics on the mention for icecream. Surya couldn't help but adore this innocent child more. Well Surya had his on questions on the other parent of the child, but he didn't want to make  Ishan uncomfortable, he knows Ishan will open up when he is ready .

Ishan soons goes to the meeting room and Surya takes Ami with him to the cafeteria.

Surya : Ami what is your favourite icecream.

Ami : soo uncle , I like everything

Surya chuckled at his new nickname.

Surya : Ok beta  you sit  here , uncle will buy it and come.

Surya placed ami on the bench and went to buy icecream. Well Ami was bored and was looking around, she noticed someone. It was the man her papa showed to her on photos walking somewhere. Ami forgot about the icecream and ran behind Shubman , she was determined to catch her dada today.She finally caught up with him and clung on his leg and screamed

"DADA!!"

Shubman was startled . What the heck was the  kid doing here. On the top of that calling him Dada. Is her mom or dad a fan of him or what , is she any of the staffs kid ?!

"Little girl, Im not your dad "

"Noo~~ U are dada"the little girl cries

At this point shubman and the little girl were on an argument with Ami crying that he was her father. Shubman on the other hand was panicked on what to do on this situation.On the other hand Surya returned to the bench and panicked when Ami was not present there  , he started to search around. At the exact moment Ishan was returning from the meeting room.

Ishan : Bhaiya kya hua, where Ami.

Surya: That's the thing , I made her sit on the bench but it seems she  went elsewhere

Ishan :(panicked) Ohh my, ami does this always bhaiya..she runs of if she finds something intresting. My baby , where is she . Amii!!! Ameyaaa..

Surya : calm down Ishan let's spilt and search, she might be here only.

They went towards different directions. Soon after Ishan spotted Ami from a distance talking to a stranger . Aish this girl , he thought.

Ishan :" Ami!!...Ami!!
Oh my god , are you okay bacha!!
Ami ..haven't I told you not to talk to strangers , I was scared Ameya.

Ami :"But papa, dada is here"

Ishan : Dada what!!!" he looks up
"Shubi..."

Shubman :"Finally I found you Ishan kishan"

Gosh!😭
Anyways cuties y'all need to hear up ok. This story ain't your normal fluffy stuff, ok and don't expect cheesy romance soo soon. This is a completely different concept as I told before.
Are you all existed for the next part??
👀

Btw love u my cuties💋♥️