CHAPTER 9

Shubman had no idea what was happening around him. Shit! How much did he drink . Wait a minute he is naked!? Well he looked around saw someone next to him....SARA!!. Did he just sleep with Sara. He couldn't remember anything. He slowly got up and went to shower.

Sara on the other hand smirked. She was awake. Well after she took Shubman away from Ishan ,she laid Shubman in the bed. She knew Shubman was wasted, so she decided to use this opportunity for her benefit. She stripped herself and laid next to him. She will never let Ishan have Shubman and she was adamant.

By this time Shubman had finished showering and came outside. He saw Sara was awake. He approached her "Sara", he called. Sara looked up shying.

Sara : yes Shubman

Shubman: what happened yesterday, I can't remember anything.!

Sara : That ....at the party you became drunk and I took you to the room. But you weren't on your senses and we...um...we slept together. I mean I tried to resist but I was also drunk. I'm sorry.

Shubman: No ! don't say sorry Sara. It's me who should apologise. I know we just started getting to know each other. And I'm still not over Ishan! But I did this to you .I'm sorry. I will take the responsibility.

Sara: Okay Shubman. But we should go you have to leave for England with the team for the match.

Shubman: Yes ! I'll drop you off.

Sara : Thanks subhi! She says kissing his cheek.

"Shubhi "....only Ishan calls him this sweetly.

"Ohh.. Ishan I still love you even though you love someone else. But it's time I move on .I need to take responsibility for what I have done. I have someone who loves me so I should move on."

_________________________________________________________

Mayank dropped off Ishan at the airport after comforting him the whole previous night. Ishan was still on a daze. He knew he had to stop over thinking but he couldn't. How will he face shubi!. Having his head occupied with thoughts, he went to the waiting area where the members were waiting for him.Oh! Shubman was also present.

Rohit : Ishu ! thank God you came. Only you were left.we were all wait for you.

Ishan : Hnn.

Rohit: Kya hua Ishu. Tum theek hona !?

Ishan: Hnn...just hungover bhaiya.

Rohit : Achaa..then ok. Chalo ab Jake baitho. Our flight got delayed for 1 hours. Chalo shubi ke paas jaao.kabse akele baitha hai .

Ishan : That -

Rohit : Just go Ishu. The rest of the members didn't have breakfast as they arrived late. You both stay here together. Well be back soon.

Virat : you both don't run off anywhere or pull of some stupid pranks. Well be back soon.Ok??

Ishan : ok Bhaiya

Virat: Shubman! SHUBMAN ! SHUBMAN!!!

Shubman: yes! Yes kya hua

Virat: you didn't hear what we were saying? What were you doing?

Shubman: headphones

Virat : whatever, ask Ishan. We are leaving we will be back soon.

The members left leaving Shubman ans Ishan behind. There was awkwardsilence and Ishan's heart was pounding. He was afraid, afraid to face Shubman. On the other hand Shubman was thinking of many things. Even though he and Ishan broke up, Ishan is his bestfriend, his only soulmate. He didn't want to lose there friendship. It was time they both talk things out and get comfortable with each other again before their match.