A/N stories

Since after the Shibuya incident I will end this book, until the culling games get animated in 2025... The momentary end of this book is drawing nigh. So I will hit you with current ideas that are likely to start off after this story again. As always you can tell me which one interests you guys the most!

Starting with the two most likely stories!

(Transfiguring a hero society)
/Name not sure yet/
BNHA x Mahito!reader

As the son of two low time villains accidentally kills his parents as his quirk gets a second awakening the hero commission puts him Infront of a choice. Join the hero school to send a message to the world 'even the children of villains become heroes nowadays' or face the judgment for his crimes since in his age a second awakening has never been seen simply like that and there is no evidence that this was an accident. With hesitation and hatred in his heart for this corrupted world of so called heroes he joins. Will class 1-A be capable to soften his heart, or will he betray them joining the league of villains down the line?

Or

(No Titel yet)
Persona 5 royal x Male!OC!reader

This one isn't as fleshed out as the first one but I'm also interested in writing a persona story since there are so few that are written far.

And finally there is of course still the possibility of the pre or sequel to my Danganronpa story!

_______________________________________
*I hope you find something that interests you in these. If you want you can also leave suggestions for stories! If I follow the story you suggest I will see if the idea is among some I would like to write! And as always, I wish you all a wonderful day!