Part 7

'Wangji' Xichen called.

'Wangji, how's master Wei?' Xichen inquired, where Wangji just lowered his head, he doesn't have any answer, how he supported to say this.

His brother noticed the worriedness on his face, though normally no one able to read Wangji, through his face, but seems like only Lan Xichen is one who can read him like an open book.

'Wangji, don't worry, it's not your fault, I'm sorry you need to go through all this, but whatever happened with master Wei is their own doing, he shouldn't have done that...'

Wangji cut his brother's words in between interrupting his brother speech he asked... 'Brother do you think he's hiding something?'

Xichen started on his brother's face for a minute and asked 'Wangji, do you mean that Jiang's forced him for this marriage?'

Wangji shakes his head and said.

'Their worries seem to be genuine'

Xichen nodded at this, and tell Wangji not to worry too much, right now I'm here to check on the master Wei condition to inform uncle and elders and Jiang's too, Yu Ziyuan seems to be very furious to talk with him now.

Wangji nodded and Xichen went inside, while Wangji left for the Jingshi, for now he just wanna stay alone.

He went inside the Jingshi and starts meditating, yet his mind is still occupied with the thoughts of Weiying, he can't understand his feelings, his worries but now he's sure that he's gonna be the first one to talk with Weiying, when he wakes up, even though it's gonna be really tough for him, he isn't a type of person who's very fluent in communication, his communication skills are even worse than 5 years old kid when it comes to emotive talks...