prologue: Gallifrey

sat around a table in a room with white walls and wonder and bizarre decoration, 5 people dressed in high orange and red robes, with high collars, the five were arguing in calm voices, the point of the subject was the Cybermen, normally the great timelords wouldn't care of the acts of a small petty race like them, but that changed when the Master entered the pitcher. 

the renegade timelord had given them access to the Nexus dimension, a reality around the timelord's own, one that linked to 1000s, the timelords were studying it, trying to work out how, and now they knew. the power of a god sent through the heart of a TARDIS ripping reality itself open.

"We must act! if the Cybermen achieve a multi-dimensional empire, one that will threaten us!" Chancellor  Borag stated. 

"You forget, we can not intervene, it is against our ways," Chancellor Flaver said. 

"Both are irrelevant," a new voice added, the Chancellor all turned to see the white and gold robes of the lord President of Gallifrey, Romanadvoratrelundar, with her long blond hair, and every fateful Robot dog, K-9 the cyborg dog. "without the reality station we can not sending anything larger then a box there," 

"Madam President," all the Chancellors said. 

"If I may Ma'am, we may not have to," Flaver said. "the Doctor is already there, in fact, 3 of them, being outside our timeline, allows them to meet without temporal disaster, they could be the key," 

Romana sat in her chair. "the Matrix has confirmed, that if events continue on, it will be the doom for Gallifrey," 

"Then we must destroy the Cybermen!" Borag yelled. 

"Incorrect," the K-9 robot said. "Matrix data shows another threat, but data is unsure, the Cybermen interfere with," 

"So what do we do?" Flaver asked. 

"Nothing, there is nothing we can do, apart from warning the Doctor," Romana stated. "by sending K-9 through, he will warn the Doctor, and may Rasslion help him,"