doctors

the Master stepped aboard the command centre of the Cyber flagship, the ship had no name, no identity apart from being larger and more armed than the other ships within the Cyber invasion fleet. 

"cyber Leader," the Master said addressing the tall metal figure standing in front of the command chair that allowed the Cyberleader to directly interface with the Cyberplanner. 

"timelord," the Cyber leader's deep voice boomed. "the fleet has entered this reality, Cyber forces have begun the invasion,"

"Good," the Master said. "but I do have unfortunate news, the Doctor is here, twice,"

"The Doctor!" the Cyberleader yelled. "What is his position!"

"Close to the massive portal, scan for his TARDIS, he will be there," The Master explained. 

the Cyber leader marched over to a Cyberman sitting at the weapon station. "Locate the Doctor's TARDIS," 

"There are three identical readings leader," the Cyberman reported. 

"three! you will target all three! we will destroy all three of them!" the Cyber leader ordered. 

"At once leader," The Cyberman said.

Lancelot brought his house around having gathered the remaining knights to the portal, when the fire rain began, it was sudden, and the portal home was destroyed, but a green light stopped them from being hit.

Merlin stood with his staff raised high. "We must flee into the woods!"

the fighting had stopped within the TARDIS after Ceris had pinned Lance to the floor. "Are you quite finished?" the 6th doctor asked. 

Ceris smacked Lance again. "Now I am," 

"I have not missed you Ceris," the 6th doctor muttered.

"Sorry but who are all these people?" Daryll asked. 

"It's a long story Darrrryll,"  the 7th doctor rolled his r. "it would take too long," 

"Three of him," Tar said. "this...is just wrong,"

"Wrong? how do you think I feel?" the 5th doctor asked. "I clearly lose all my dress sense going forward,"

"Oh that's funny coming from the man dressed as a cricket player," the 6th doctor said

"Have you looked in a mirror? I don't know what I was doing as you, mid-regeneration crisis," the 7th doctor said. 

"Says the man wearing a question mark sweeter!" the 6th doctor declared. 

the group watched as the three doctors went back and forth, insulting each other. "I am so lost," Lance said. 

"so am I," Ciara said. 

"Nah, you see," Ace started. "cricket boy is the youngest doctor, Joseph and his technicolour coat is the middle, and the professor is the latest one," she explained. "they like different assets of the same person," 

"hmmm and you have a smart friend here," the 6th doctor said, before returning to his argument with his other selves. 

"you've been through this before haven't you?" Ciara whispered. 

"Yep," Ace said with a smile. 

Daryll learned about controls. "I am so confused," he muttered. Suddenly the TARDIS shook and Daryll jumped off the controls. "I didn't touch anything!"

"No, it's worse than that!" the 7th doctor said. 

"Something just hit the TARDIS!" the 6th doctor said.