the darkness beyond

the sounds of a TARDIS echoed through the empty hulls of the Cyberscout ship, as next to a control panel in the engining room another control panel appeared, and from behind it the Master walked out. 

the rouge timelord dressed in his black velvet, with a collar, his black hair slicked back and his prominent goatee, he looked around the engine room, the walls showed blobs of glowing black with small dots of white, the Master studied some of the marks of the glowing black and noticed some of them where in the pattern of Cyberman weapons. 

the Master pulled out a small device and placed it against the glowing black, the device simply said, Dark, the Master spent a moment looking at what it said, then removed his tissue compression eliminator, he had a feeling he knew what happened to this ship.

he slowly trekked the hulls, finding a few Cybermen's bodies, covered in the same glowing black, the Master slowly searched, and he arrived at the comms centre, they hadn't been much fighting here, the walls were clear apart from the computer bank that should of connected this ship to the rest of the Cyber fleet. 

The Master surveyed the damage and pulled out a small blinking box with 2 cables coming out of it, it connected it up and bypassed the damage, it would take some time before the Cyber planner would be able to reconnect to the ship. 

the Master walked into the command ship, and over to a terminal with the plan to locate the flight log and learn what happened to the ship.

"you do not belong here," a voice called from a corner of the room with a large hole carved into it, the creature then began to stand up showing its three glowing green eyes "Who are you?" It asked still cloaked in the shadows

The master spun around holding up TCE with both hands pointing it. "I belong here more so than you,"

The creature laughed. "well, I was sent here in fact, These machines," a large armoured claw hand reached down and pulled a dead cyberman from the ground, held it in the light "ventured into a place they do not belong. I do not expect them to be, allies of yours," he crushed the dead Cyberman before stepping out and standing up fully showing his true size and appearance.

 I do not expect them to be, allies of yours," he crushed the dead Cyberman before stepping out and standing up fully showing his true size and appearance

(you try to describe this)

The Master let out a small laugh. "If you know me, then you know I am the Master of these Creatures, not they Ally,"

"The master? Hmmm well, many of these creatures are now mine, taken in darkness and forged into my shadows," the creature then grabbed his large sword and stabbed it into the floor beside him.

The Master smiled. "You have revealed yourself, I can work in an upgrade to my Cybermen, make it all the harder for you," he stepped forward. "In time my Cyber empire will span everything,"

the creature laughed loudly. "Oh, no it won't. Not for long at least. The one I serve, a true master begins his great crusade of salvation for all. No universe will survive, no beings he deemed unfit, no evils, no gods. You won't be able to stop them. Everything will become darkness. Cause, in the end, all will either rise from darkness or fall to it," The Master rolled his eyes, he went to speak, when the doors to the control deck opened, and a man in a rainbow coat holding some sort of scanner walked in.