Prologue

Hard to reach 

 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or

by any    means, electronic and mechanical including photocopying without the written permission

of the         Author. 

 This is a work of fiction.Names,characters,places and

incidents are either products of author's imagination or are used fictiously.Any resemblance to actual events, locales, organizations, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 -----------------------------------

 How to help him remember anything if he's not here beside you? 

How to say 'he's very special to you' if he's not here to make you feel special?

 How to say you love him if he's HARD TO REACH?

 Love can leave a memory that no one can steal, but love can also leave a pain that no one can heal.

----------------------------------- 

He was my childhood friend, but when he left me, he promised me that he'll come back,but will he come back? when?.I'm still waiting for him, hoping that he'll come back. 

 Casts: 

Xenon Stern Real - Andrew Garfield

 Shine/Shi Shi/Sunshine Lane Santos - Anne Hathaway

 Raven Grier Josefa - Steven Mcqueen

Felicity Jade Trinidad - Adelaide Kane

 Vladimir Nikolai Zchoblimov - Grunt Gustin

Danica Rae Del Mundo - Nina Dobrev 

 Nash Red Stevens - Ian Somerhalder 

 Leonardo Santos - Robert Downey Jr.

 Lena Real - Vera Farmiga 

 Genna Homann - Alexandra Daddario

 Leonardo Antonio Santos Jr. - Douglas Booth 

 Jonas Manuelo - Nicholas Hoult 

 Krystall Williams - Teresa Palmer

 Stern's P.O.V 

 I woke up in a white room with an oxygen tank in my left and a table in my right, a tv infront of my bed, I think it's 3 feet afar from my bed and a door at the left side of the tv. I try to sit in the bed but I can't, my head hurts, and also my body. I don't know where I am, I don't know what happened. Then a woman enters at the door, I think she is between 40's, "He-hey, don't move, just rest your body." She said, "Wh-where a-am I?" I said "Wh-who a-are y-you?" "Wh-who am I?" I can saw her face clearly, she is shocked, "Nurse! Nurse!" She shouts, then the nurses came, they check me up and they call the doctor, after that, the woman and the doctor are now talking I'm sure it's all about me, I can't hear what are they talking about except the word 'Your son has a Hysterical amnesia, it is like a Traumatic amnesia and Retrograde amnesia. And we know that, that kind of amnesia is hard to cure, because like what you've said he can't remember his identity.BUt we will give him a test and if you want we will examined him.' then she ask him a few questions and he also ask her a few questions about myself. When the doctor along with his nurses go, the woman sits in my side. "Son, I'm your mother."

she said "M-mother?" I'm confuse, why I can't remember anything? even my name? even what had happened to me? even my life? "Wh-who am I?" I said weakly, "You're Stern, Xenon Stern Real." "Don't worry son, everything will be okay." she said, "B-but what happened? what is the reason? I-I d-dont u-underst-" my words were cut, "Ssshhh, it's better to rest son, we'll gonna fly to States if you're better." Since I feel weak this time, I just nod and close my eyes. After 2 days we flew to States, my mother told me that I have slept for 2 months, I'm in coma for 2 months, she told me that a car hit me, but she never told me why I hit by a car,and why I'm in the Philippines. She just told me that forget my past, that's my nightmare, and start a new life. I think I have a terrible past, but I don't care about it anymore.Forget my past, and start a new life. 

 HARD TO REACH