Chapter 4 - Rival

***Stern's P.O.V 

 2nd day here in the Philippines, and we're going to a restaurant. We are still here at the hallway of the hotel, then we saw a paparazzi. "Stern Real! Stern Real! We will ask you something?!"-paparazzi "Manager, stop them, I don't want interviews."-me "Ok.......Sorry,but they need to eat first."-manager Genn "Stern!Stern!" urgghh ang kulit. "Stern! what can you say about Krystall William's concert that will be held next week?!" I stopped. I look at them "Stern"-Nash "It's ok."-me "I need to go."-Vlad "Ahm...I'm happy for her, because she'll also meet her beautiful Filipino fans here in the Philippines."I said, smiling but it hurts because of our relationship. "Are you happy because of that? or it's because you'll meet her again?"a stupid question! "Sorry but, why did you ask that question if you won't believe?"-me, ano 'to lokohan?! "What about the rumours about you and that girl?" "We're quits right?"-me "No, about the girl last night. She posted this to the internet.(he show his Iphone and the girl's post)" I was shocked "I don't know what she's talking about.No comment"-me, I started to walk. "Stern! one more question!Stern!" "Stop! we need to go."-Manager Genn. *Restaurant*We're here at the private room of the restaurant so we can avoid the media.Manager left us for a moment, someone call at her phone. "The girl last night, talagang nag-post pa siya sa internet huh?"-me "Kasalanan mo naman talaga kasi."-Vlad, I look at him, there is a girl beside him. "Mr.Period"-Vlad then he laugh, "Vlad,stop mag-aaway nanaman kayo."-Danica "Danica, let's talk outside."-Nash said coldly "N-nash?"-Danica "Let's go"-Nash,he said with a straight face, I think, ginawa niya yun kasi alam niyang mag-aaway nanaman kami. "Babe, labas ka muna ha? I'll treat you later huh?*wink*"-Vlad,he said sweetly, then before the girl leave us, she left Vlad a sweet peck at his cheek. "Do you have a problem with me?"-my confrontation, "It's not obvious,is it?"-Vlad "So you really have an issue to me?"-me "Well,can I say yes?"-Vlad "What's the problem?"-me, the atmosphere is so cold "Because of such a useless friend,frontman, and bandmate."-Vlad "Is that so?"-me "You're such a moron,you never felt that I'm so cold at you before?"-Vlad, I can't keep my temper anymore, his words are making me bad,besides, his tone is teasing me. "I forgot,one of the reason why I'm so cold at you, it's because you didn't became a good boyfriend at Krystall."-Vlad, I'm letting him to cuss me but I won't let him to judge my relationship with Krystall. "Why? go on!! you're such a weak! you didn't take good care of her! that's why she left you!"-Vlad,*blaaaggggg!!!* I hit the table, then I stood up "You don't have the right to judge my relationship with her!! because you don't know what really happens!!!"-me I'm now shouting in anger. "Oh really?!"-Vlad, "I'm keeping my temper, I don't want to punch you."-me "Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! you're a coward!!! huh!!? punch me if you want!!"-Vlad, *booogsshh* I saw him sitting at the floor, yeah, I punch him. "Ahahahaha!I'm not scared at you! you're a basagulero right?!!"-Vlad "Vlad! shut......UP!!!!"-me...then the door opens "Vlad! Stern!"-Danica "What are you doing?!"-manager Genn. After a while, they brought Vlad back to the hotel to cure his lips. While, Danica is here beside me, talking to me "I'm sorry"-me, "Don't say sorry to me, you should say that to Vlad."-Danica "But! I talk to him! I tried my best to solve this problem! look what happenned!?"-me "Control yourself."-Danica "Am I the only one to say sorry? he needs to apologize too."-me, "I trust you Xenon, I believe in you. And you can solve this problem."-Danica "Thanks for trusting me."-me, Danica is like a sister to me. I don't have a sister, so I'm lucky that I met a woman like her. She and Nash is the oldest of the band, but Danica is older by months, next is Vlad, he is 1 year older than me. And I'm the youngest in the band. I don't know what to do to solve this problem with Vlad.

***Vlad's P.O.V***

First P.O.V eh? ahahaha by the way, I'm Vlad short for Vladimir, kilala niyo naman na siguro ako. I'm here at my room in our hotel, chilling, playing my PSP. Wondering why ang laki ng galit ko kay Xenon? yup. I'm angry at him. 

 **Flashback** 

 I waited for her for almost 1 year! but she chose Xenon, hejust waited for her in just 3 months.And I didn't deserve her yes? I saw them walking away from us. They are having a date. I'm watching at their back while they're walking away. I can't control my emotion, my eyes are getting blurred that's why I decided to go to the rooftop of the building, we're here at the hallway of the recording room. I wipe my tears away, she told me that I didn't deserve her yes. Because she love someone, and that's that's Xenon. She told me that I have a chance to have a relationship with her, but it's only a CHANCE, a CHANCE. I promised myself that if Krystall and I will be together, I will stop flirting to other girls. But she didn't gave her yes to me.But, I'm still happy at her because she is in good hands. I trust Xenon so much, I know he will take good care of her..............................................(After 4 months) "We broke up."-Xenon, "What!?"-we said in chorus. "You don't need to act like a choir! so stop talking in chorus!"-Xenon "How?why?"-me "She said it's 'quits'"-Xenon "Then you let her? without fighting your love from her?"-me.He look at me, "I don't want her anymore."-Xenon, then he walked out. He left us here. "Let him to move on."-Danica. I'm looking at the ground, I thought she is in good hands. "Move on?! does he need to move on?! look at him! he is not in a bad condition! and he needs to move on?! oh c'mon!"-me. I went to the rooftop, and I punch the wall. "Why I'm so stupid!!!? I regret that I gave her at Xenon. You're such a fool! a fool!"-me, I realize that my tears are now streaming down my face. 

**End of Flashback**

From that day on, I promised to myself that I won't trust him anymore. "You're angry at him, because you still like her right?" I was shocked! because Nash is now standing by my side "Oh c'mon truce!!you scared me as hell!next time, knock at my door if you see my door is close!"-me "But the door is open."-Nash, oh...-__- "If you'll gonna come to my room!"-me, "Answer me first."-Nash, I sit, and my face is straight "How did you know?"-me "At your actions."-Nash "Don't worry, I am the only one who knows about that."-Nash "Yeah."-me "Do you think that she was good for you?"-Nash "Huh?why are you asking me like that?"-me "Nikolai,don't deserve if you're not deserving, someone is better than someone, everything is not real and what you feel doesn't mean that's what you really feels.You're not the antagonist in this story. Open your eyes, there's something you can't see yet."-Nash, oh? words of wisdom? but it's too deep to understand. Sometimes, Nash is so mysterious, I don't know why. Everytime he talks he's acting like, he can see everything.He is the only guy in the band who is emotionless. "Think,Vlad." then he leaves. What is he talking about? di ko maintindihan? Is he leaving a message again? urrrgghhh lalong sumasakit ang pasa ko eh.-___-He's such a mysterious guy and he's acting like he is concern to my lovelife, but he can't fix his lovelife, yeah I know his secret, he likes Danica, he told me that one night, we were both drunk. Danica naman kasi, manhid.