Chapter 3 - We met AGAIN

Danica's P.O.V

 "1 hour guys, be ready." managar Genn said, it's already 7 p.m, I heard Xenon is practicing his guitar and he's working on his vocal, I'm pretty sure he's nervous, this is our first concert in the Philippines. Nash is sitting beside me, he's playing his Nintendo DS. Oh,how cute he is,because he is playing while pouting.He is pouting if he is concentrating, actually, I can't contain it anymore. Be thankful, I have my control, if not, I already kiss him. Vlad is sleeping, I'm pretty sure that he is jetlag and he still have his headache,he is drank last night,after the car incident. 

 ***Flashback***

 "That girl is so stupid!" Vlad said, then he drived his car to the grocery store and he bought some beers. "Vlad, we have a concert tomorrow. Stop drinking, just for tonight."Nash said, "It's none of your business bro."-Vlad, "Vlad---" my words were cut, "Don't mind him. He said it's none of your business." Xenon said. I nod. Yes, he drank last night. 

 ***End of Flashback***

 I wonder, who is that girl? I felt pity for her, I'm sure Vlad shouted at him last night. Thankfully, Xenon is there to stop him.

 Shine's P.O.V

At last! the concert is already started. The lights are all open and the crowd is already screaming, the whole stadium is getting louder.

-

-

-

-

-

(NP:She Looks so Perfect - 5 Seconds of Summer)

 "I love Synthetic Tuning!!" "Sterrrnn!!I want to be Real!" "Goddess of beauty! Danica Del Mundo!" "Vladimir Nikolai!" "Nash!! Nash!! Nash!!" "Dash loveteam!" they are shouting those words.Honestly, I love their song. I saw them, Fel was right, they are all very good looking and talented. I saw the drummer, I guess, he is Vlad. He looks so ill, but he is still trying his best to play it well. Nash, is really a badboy, he is wearing a leather jacket, a black polo and a black necktie, it's all black. I love his blue eyes, I'm sure, if a girl will look at his eyes, she'll melt. Danica is really a goddess, she really looks elegant. And........

wait, the vocalist, Stern? his face is familiar. Did I met him before? And his voice is also very familiar to me. I can't remember where I met him. "Hey, Fel, Did I met him before? his face is very familiar to me." that time Fel is shouting."What!? I can't hear you?! Did you say something?!"-Fel, "I said!? Stern! He Looks so familiaaarrr!!!!!!"-me, she stop, then she look at me, then she grin, eh? "I told you! you'll gonna like this band!!! I think, you already admire him! kyaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!Vlad Vlad!!" she really helped -__-, After 5 songs, their guest come out, and the fans are now silent. Because Synthetic Tuning are not performing right now, so I decided to go to the restroom. I went to the backstage to find the restroom. There is no guards at the backstage that's why I easily passed. Restroom restroom restroom. I can't find the restroom, when I look at my left side, oh there! restroom!...............

*booogsshhhh!*

..................... 

I was bumped with a guy....

but, oh no! it's it's it's it's it's it's it's..............

it's STERN!!... he was running then I didnt saw him, that's why we bumped to each other. Then he stood up, I'm waiting for his help, but none. Oh he is sooo gentleman "Miss! watch your way!"-Stern "I-I'm s-sorry I didn't mean to."-me "Look! look at my coat! you mess it!"-Stern "You know what?! I hate fans like you! you're so obsessed,siguro tumakas ka pa sa mga guards sa labas ano?!kung gusto mo ng autograph or my photograph with you,wag ka ng umasa. Cause I won't. Stupid!"-Stern, Thankfully, he can speak Tagalog, ALAS! I saw a CCTV at the corner!that's why,I didn't kept my temper "Stupid?!! For your information sir! naghahanap lang ako ng restroom! and first of all! walang guards na nagbabantay sa labas!! tignan mo nga yung crew niyo! baka hindi ginagawa yung trabaho nila!! and lastly, hindi ako FAN! sinamahan ko lang yung bestfriend ko, you know, I felt pity to your fans, especially to my bestfriend, yeah! they are obsessed! pero magpasalamat ka! because of them you're here! because of them you have million dollars in your pocket or more than that! if I will become a fan, I will never become part of this fandom, because of the vocalist of this band telling a girl that she is stupid!!! If I am stupid, what are you?"-me then I walked out, then I heard him shouting this words "You're messing a wrong guy! STUPID girl!"-Stern. Well, you're messing with a wrong girl too, grabe itsura niya kanina! mukha siyang dragon dahil sa kapulaan ng itsura niya na unggoy! dahil sa kalakihan ng ilong niya habang sumisigaw! tusukin ko ilong nung unggoy na dragon yun eh .