Chapter 5 - Viral

Stern's P.O.V 

 *We already found the video about the incident* I shut down the t.v....."What will we gonna do?"-manager Genn,she said worridly. Her post is now viral at the internet.Grabe ang kinakalaban niya, ako?! If she want war, I'll give her war. "Pay her, I'll gonna pay her 10,000 so she can change her post."-me. "That's a good idea!"-manager Genn.

Shine's P.O.V 

 I'm here at the school. "Woaah! You're such a tiger!"-Fel, "I told you he's messing with a wrong girl."-me, I smirk "Shine, if he's not a frontman of this band, I already punched that guy!"-Raven "But if he's a frontman will you still punch him?"-me,smiling "Ofcourse not! he's famous and I don't want a scandal."-Raven "You're such a coward!!"-me...Ang confident niyang sabihin yun, takot rin naman pala kasi sikat siya....tss. gay. -___-...

 -___- - me

^^V -Raven

Wala pang nakakaalam masyado tungkol sa ginawa kong iskanadalo, tanging sila Fel at Raven lang ang nakakaalam nito. Iniba ko kasi name account ko sa lahat ng social media na ginamit ko.

"Ahahahaha!! do I need to fight for you? you're already fighting for yourself...."-Raven. I pinched his cheeks...not because I'm irrititating at him, it's because he is so cute if he is doing the expression like that."Aaaaarrggh!!it hurts!"-Raven, "Ahahahahaha!!"-me "Ahahahaha"-Raven, "I need to go! two love birds!"-Fel, "Huh?!"-me, oh I forgot her class is not the same as mine and Raven,but our next subject is the same.Fel left us. "Miss,miss" there's a guy poking at my back, he is wearing a tuxedo, wow! Men in black?!I mean, he is not just a guy! THEY are! "Wh-why sir?"-me "We need to talk to you" "A-ahm ok."-me I stood up, then Raven hold my hand then he mumbles "Are they safe?"-Raven, I shrugged my shoulder for saying 'I don't know'"I'm his boyfriend, I have the rights to know what is it, can you please tell us what is it? we have a class that are not starting yet. We need to hurry."-Raven,he put his hand to my shoulder, boyfriend? I look at him, a 'what-are-you-doing' look. "Just act."-he mumbles. "Sunshine Santos, we will give you 10,000 pesos.But you need to change your post. Tell them that you're lying."....That was a big money! I'm sure this is from Stern Real, ahaha, He's already paid. But, I want to get this money. I can already buy 1 Iphone here. But why do I need to change my status? it will show that it's my fault, and his fans will bash me, I will get cyber bullied.I don't want to lower my pride. "Sorry sir, but I won't accept that."-me, then I hold Raven's wrist and walk out. "Hey! that's a big money! why you didn't accept that?!"-Raven, "If I will accept that money, I will lower my pride!!"-me "Oh, I felt guilty."-Raven "Huh?"-me "I felt guilty, because you didn't accept the money"-Raven "Eh?"-me, so siya pa ang na-guilty? ahahaha! ang cute kasi eh. He is pouting. "Hey! don't stare at me like that!I know you have a crush on me."-Raven "Don't dream big Mr.Josefa."-me, but yeah, I think, I think I had, but it's only a crush, having a crush is not a fault right? 

**Stern's P.O.V** 

 "Sir, he didn't accept the money." "What?!"-me, that's why I went to my car and drive, when I get reached to her school, wooaah, this is a big university. I need to talk to her and force her, that's my plan B, I'm searching for their main gate. Honestly, this school is big. *beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppp* di niya ba nakikitang may sasakyan!? When I look at her face from my seat...................

O.o