Ch. 13 Father?

I miss the father you never were

You didn't know how you end up at the place which you hate the most, your step mother's house in Illsan, sometime you wish you had power to say no at face and refuse for things which you are not comfortable with but here you are in your olive Loui...

You didn't know how you end up at the place which you hate the most, your step mother's house in Illsan, sometime you wish you had power to say no at face and refuse for things which you are not comfortable with but here you are in your olive Louis Vuitton dress and Jimmy Choo high heels, attending engagement of your step sister who hate you like one hate wet socks during winter.

It was weekend and you wanted nothing more than sipping your favorite drink with your favorite people, or some God damm fucking session with Jungkook but alas you sit idle in front of Mr kim and his wife who serve food to both of you.

Your step mother was nice lady, she was sweet, good women with brown eyes and black hair with petite body, she is well spoken but the problem is she speaks very less, she couldn't even stand up for herself that the reason why she wasn't in the list of your idol person but you don't hate her.

" Thank you" you said when she insisted on giving you a little more chicken Alfredo knowing it was your favorite. It's not like you are ungrateful but visiting this house made you remember all those years you wanted to forget.

You saw the man known as your father eating like he earn this luxury himself however it was totally opposite after his spin injury he was nothing but a useless body with evil tongue. Karma never leave anyone you concludes which made you chuckle loudly

You catch the attention of both sitting in front " what so funny y/n" oh how much you hate your name coming out of his mouth. You poke your tongue inside your cheek and wipe your mouth clean no matter how much you like food you can never fill your stomach here.

" Oh nothing I just remembered how you injured your spin, quite funny isn't it?" Just like that your step mom stand up without a word and took the empty plates with her, she knows it better if she doesn't comes in between you two. It's not her matters anyway.

" Bitch, just like your mother, hope she can see you from hell, how ungrateful you are, slut" you are not even surprised at his choice of words, he had used many different beautiful words to describe you before but that doesn't mean it hurt any less still you grin.

" Oh dad, I would be worried if I said those things about me and my mother" you stood up walking upto where he was seated and gave his wheelchair a jerk enough to shook him harshly if you can you would have killed him before.

" your marks didn't fade, did they?" You frowned your eyebrow pretending to inspect his cheek scar, the satisfaction you get from his agitated expression can't match any pleasure in the world. You love it.

You held his cheeks digging your manicured nails withdrawing few drops of blood before grinning again " you are getting old and wound in old age doesn't heal faster so I assume you wouldn't want another scar now would you? " You pulled your mouth shut and glare at him before yanking your hands off his filthy skin.