YOU ARE MARRIED?

Chapter 6

Author

Elisabeth was ecstatic since Emma got back.  Genna was also happy for her friend. 

"I have a daddy,  🎵I have a daddy 🎵".

That was the trending melody in Elisabeth's mouth. 

"Come sweetheart.  It's time to sleep". Emma called on Elisabeth.  And as she tucked her into bed.  Elisabeth started sleeping.

"Come Emma.  Let's go to the living room". The ladies headed to the leaving room.  They both sat down on a sofa.  Genna was getting impatient.  She wants to get all the gist.  Emma saw how restless she was.

"Ok.  I am officially married to Ethan Williams.  And we kissed" 

"Fuck!! This is what am talking about girl.  I am so fucking happy for you my friend". Genna coursed and hugged her friend.  "Wow,  this is huge.  Wait.  How?  Just like that? 

"It's a contract marriage, Genna.  We signed a contract.  His Lawyers were there to seal the contract.  We had an agreement.  It's not a love marriage.  So please,  don't get yourself worked up"

"Whatever,  all the same.  You get to see him daily.  You get to kiss him.  You get to touch him and you get to fuck him fuck!!! ".  Emma teased

*******

Ethan drove to his cousin's shop immediately after he dropped Emma off.

Elisa is his cousin. She runs a unisex boutique. And Kidies too. Sells only designer wear. 

Her shop is top-notch in the whole of NY.  Only the rich can afford to buy things from her shop.

Ethan called his Guards to meet him there.  She was outside the shop waiting for him to arrive.  He got out of his car and she hugged him.

"It's nice to see you Elisa.  You smell good.".   "Thank you, Ethan. Please,  come in"  She ushered him inside. 

The bodyguards arrive and they are all stationed outside guiding the entrance.

Ethan doesn't shop with other people  He normally calls any shop he wants to visit to inform them ahead of his shopping.  Most times.  It's like a reservation.  Any shop he visits is blessed for that day.  So he is a special customer.

Ethan was offered a seat.  It was a luxurious sofa.  And a bottle of red wine was brought.  He was served.  Ethan relaxed with his legs crossed.  He sipped the wine and dropped the wine cup on the table in front of him.
Elisa sat down.  She noticed that Ethan looked cheerful. So she asked a question.

"You don't shop at night.  Besides.  Your orders have not arrived yet.  So,  why the sudden visit?

"The shopping is not for me.  It's for my wife and daughter". He replied.

"You are married?  When?  How?  And daughter?  Ethan.  Are you serious? "

"Which of your questions should I answer first? "  Ethan asked.