HE IS MINE

Chapter 29

Author

Emma arrived at the TLMC building.  Albert came out and opened the door as she stepped out of the car.  Albert carried her bag and he followed and led her to the reception. 

Some people were already waiting to receive her.  She was welcomed by the most senior staff and a bouquet was given to her by a beautiful young girl.  Albert received it. 

She proceeded to her office using a private elevator.  Her office is on the last floor above Ethan's. 

The elevator dinged.  And she stepped out and into a hallway.  She met new people who would be working with her.  And she was led to her office. 

Her secretary stood up and greeted her as she approached.  She nodded and went straight into her office. 

She was stunned when she saw the big room.  It was stylishly decorated.  She went straight to her desk and settled down.  Albert dropped down the bag he was carrying and the bouquet on her desk as he made his way out.

But before he left.  He informed  "Ma'am,  Alvero and I would be in our office.  Please,  call if you need us"  She nodded and he left.

Emma looked through the glass wall in her office.  Looking down at the buzzing and hustle of the streets thinking about how she would start her work when her PA walked in. 

She turned to look at the person who walked into her office without knocking.  She saw a beaming Genna coming her way.

Genna hugged her best friend who was sad and was about to cry. They both hugged each other and Emma started to cry. The tears she had been holding were now dripping down her cheeks.

Genna pulled away from the hug after she realized that Emma was crying. She was shocked and confused as to why she was crying.

"Babes. What happened?". She asked guiding Emma to sit on a sofa in her office. Genna sat beside her holding her hand after she gave Emma some soft tissue to wipe her face.

"Speak to me girl.  What is it?  Why are you crying? ". Genna threw questions at her.

Emma sniffed.  And looked into Genna's eyes.  "Ethan was once married". She started.

"So? ".  Genna asked

"He cheated on me with his ex-wife during our honeymoon.  I caught them fucking in the apartment where we lodged.  I couldn't believe what I saw Genna.  Ethan was fucking her right before me.  It hurts ". Her voice cracked from crying more. 

Genna pulled her in for a hug.  She tried to make her friend feel better even though she lacked the right words.
"It's ok.  All will be well".  That was all she could say at that moment.

After what felt like minutes.  Emma pulled out of the hug and stood up.  "I think I am fine now.  I need to be strong for me if I want to win this.  He is mine".  Emma said and sat on her chair.

"Good.  I am proud of you.  You are a strong woman you know? ".  Genna stood up and walked in front of Emma's desk.  She sat on one of the two chairs across the desk. 

"What are my schedules for today? ".   Emma asked her PA Genna while she typed into her Laptop.

Genna brought out her tab and scrolled on it.  Reading out Emma's schedules for the day.  It turned out she would have to report to her husband's office first.  After which She will be using their office chopper to visit all the hotels and resorts of TLMC. 

"Wow,  what a busy day it will be". She muttered.

"Yes.  And I think.  You should freshen up so we can start by visiting the chairman's office first".  Genna advised.

Emma got up and went into the private restroom that was attached to her office.  She came back looking refreshed after a few minutes.

"All set now". She picked up her phone and bag as she walked behind Genna who already called on Albert and Alvero. 

They got into the elevator to get to the Chairman's office.  The elevator dinged and the door was opened revealing the hallway that leads to Ethan's office. 

As they walked down the hallway.  Emma was greeted by some staff on her way to her husband's office. 

Some of the staff admire her a lot.  Knowing that she was once a manager in one of the hotels before she met Ethan.  The rumour spread quickly.

At the entrance of Ethan's office.  His secretary welcomed her by greeting her. 

Zack was also there.  He leads Emma into Ethan's office.

"Thank you, Zack.  But,  I would like to do this on my own if you don't mind". She requested

"I will be right here ma'am".  He bows his head.

Emma opened the door and entered the office.  She closed the door behind her.  Ethan stood up immediately when he saw her.  He left his work and walked away from his desk to welcome her.

"Good morning sir".  She said.  But Ethan was surprised. 

"Seriously?". He said. His hands were tucked in his dress pants pocket

"I am here to report to you.  I shall resume work immediately.  Is there anything you want me to look into? ". She asked

Ethan sighed and walked closer to her.  He looked at her with a sad face.  Clearing his throat. 
"Look.  We need to talk.  Please"

"I will take it as there is no extra work for me then.  If you will excuse me, sir.  The chopper is waiting.  I need to leave now"  She turned about to leave.  But Ethan quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her into a tight hug.  But she did not return the hug.  Her face was void of any emotions.

"I am sorry my love.  I love you".  He whispered and she said nothing but pulled away from his hold and walked away. He watched as she walked out of the door and the door closed

Ethan ran his palm on his face looking confused.  He knew he hurt his wife a lot.  And he has been looking for ways to make things right again. 

He was pacing in his office thinking of how he could make things right.

Ok.  I know some of you will hate Ethan for infidelity.  This is where I need to read your thoughts.  A lot is to come. 

Keep voting
Keep reading
Keep commenting
Keep sharing
And make sure to follow me here on Wattpad to get notifications on my new books.

I will be dropping two new books very soon as I am already rounding up on this one
❤️❤️❤️crown_imagination73