Part 2: Stand and Deliver

12:45 PM, March 2nd, 1997

Inside the Lagoon Company office, every one was at the sitting area, enjoying their own lunch meals. Revy and Dutch were having Thai pizza, Carlos was eating chicken curry, Benny was having skewered chicken meat, and Leo was eating stir-fry noodles with prawns. They were in the middle of an enlightening conversation whilst they were on-break from work.

Revy: Char Kwan's Lodgings? That ol' fuckin' dump? Ha!

Leo: Good thing I never stayed there.

Carlos: So... Tony told me there was a story where some couple stayed at that place and got killed in that same room Feng's now stayin' in.

Revy: [excitably] Oh, I know a lot about that story!

Before having to tell the story behind Char Kwan's, Revy took a quick bite of her slice of pizza.

Revy: [slightly muffled] The couple who rented that room out before that chink client was part of a small group that ended up here a few weeks ago and needed a roof over their heads for a while.

Dutch: Another group in town? [sips his cup of coffee] Doesn't usually end well for a new bunch o' people...

Revy: [speaks clearly] Right? So, it all started with an Aussie who went broke in a western city in Cambodia with his boyfriend. He must had been really be at the end of his luck tryin' to get started in here.

Benny: Huh... Almost sounds like a romantic getaway, if I know one better.

Revy: Anyway, on their first step into the new world, they had to find a start to make a living for themselves. It turns out they decided to open a whorehouse. [laughs nastily]

Benny: So how'd that work out? This ain't just a city o' chaos no more, Revy.

Leo: From I've heard around the town, there's other groups running brothels everywhere.

Revy: Exactly. [sips her cola] As you'd expect, they were utter retards.

Carlos: [smirks] So, who took care of 'em sad fools in the end, Guapa?

Revy: Well, get this; there's this restaurant called Visconti Foods. It's in Cosa Nostra turf, under the control of Ronnie the Jaws.

Upon hearing the name, everyone's reactions were of mild shock and disbelief from knowing the self-entitled mob boss himself was involved in the story.

Dutch: Not that pipsqueak...

Benny: I know where this is gonna go.

Revy: Uh-huh. Turns out, they managed to piss him off.

Dutch: Hey, that reminds me... A Tamil gang had something to leave with those Sicilians.

Revy: Oh yeah, T told me you had something for us to confirm any unofficial shipments.

Dutch: That's right, I do.

Dutch got up from his armchair and gave Revy a small set of keys while he was stepping over to the other side of the sitting room.

Dutch: PA East Container Yard. It the container with the tag FDL 332.

Revy: Got it. You not settin' sail today, are ya, Dutch?