eight

namjoon sit in the middle and suho and felix also sit  namjoon but ouja board in the middle
trio put their finger on campus .
is there is any ..... before namjoon complete his sentence the campus get out of control and connect the word
MY BRIDE.
my bride namjoon said with frown .then he think tae condition .
my boyfriend is jin so when I .....
before he connect all dots .
suho get up from his place and go the one room
namjoon look here and but he see his surrounding is become ash and he come some where else.
he see he reach to his house where jin is sitting on sofa and using his phone .but suddenly there is a man in a creepy face mask  come behind the jin  and cut his head with the sword he is carrying .
namjoon scream .

on the other hand:suho turn and see there is his daughter  in upstair room

on the other hand:
suho turn and see there is his daughter  in upstair room . she is in white dress look like princess .
papa come she make graping hand toward him
my daughter .suho run toward his daughter but his daughter giggle and run in the room .
he see his daughter  .stand in front of  broken mirror and there is tears in her eyes .suho crouch down to her level and wipe her tears and said .
what happen my cutie pie.
yoj leb me alaen ( you leave me alone)
papa cab win me( papa come with me)
she said and give a piece of broken to suho .
suho feel a b~eeeeeeeep in his ears and .
a line of his daughter come with me start ringing in his ears his face become emotion less he clench the mirror piece in his hand which cut his hand but it seems like he don't care . but before he cut his neck namjoon shake him .he come in sense and see himself like this .
what ? why? i am here how? he asked in confusion .
I will tell you found felix first .
the start finding felix .
they see felix is laying on the floor and blood is coming out from his mouth cause he stab himself. they carry him and go to hospital .
.
here namjoon sit on waiting area with suho.
I never thought that the spirit was that power
suho said.
he is not a mere spirit suho he is evil  spirit .
he is so powerful in span of time .he analyze our fears and try to kill us .we have to go  there with full preparation .I will take permission from seniors .
hmm suho hummed ......
and namjoon go from there .
a tear escape from suho eyes cause he miss his daughter very much .actually suho daughter die in car accident two month ago .....
namjoon enter in tae room he see jin , jimin and taeyuan is sitting there .taeyuan and jimin  are so sleeping . cause whole night they sit with tae . but jin is look little refresh .
jin namjoon call him.
namjoon  you come  .jin said and give him place to sit .
what happen namjoon you look tensed .
jin said to him.
actually I am going to take seniors permission for proper exorcist.
so firstly I want to see tae .
I also want to tell you something .jin said
what ?
jin remove sheet from tae body and show the mark .
the black mark on his body getting big and big . yesterday its mark but now it spread to much .jin said while showing the mark..
namjoon look at  the mark .
namjoon close his eyes and mumble some word in other language and press his palm on tae chest he almost do it two three time .
they see mark got vanished .
oh I don't think this verses work it .  that's means  this mark is also by evil spirit . namjoon thought
jin notice all the time namjoon look so lost he look so dull .
jonnie are you okay jin ask while put his hand on his shoulder.
yeah I am fine . I am going  .I have to church . suho is outside if there is any problem or you need anything you can tell him .and send this two poor at home namjoon said whole pointing at jimin and taeyuan how is sleeping in uncomfortable position.
yah I am also think about it jin said then namjoon go from there but whole time he is so lost .he sit in his car and go to his apartment . .....
jin send jimin and taeyuan at home .
here taeyuan enter at home . she is so tired so firstly she take shower after when she going to sleep she see a lot of messages from unknown person .
so open the msgs but but but .
her hands were start shaking .
no no no body know this no body but how she start chanting this in her mind .she get panic she throw her phone .
no no ......
and NO

,_________

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Vote it
And enjoy