five

its night 9 jimin and taehyung was talking randomly in a room which tae give to jimin for stay and jimin is so much clingy to taehyung. but there was some one who look at them from window and growl lowly there .
jimin is laughing while telling something tae who don't laugh to much but smile then suddenly jimin look at window .
but the thing hide behind the curtain.
what happen? tae asked  .
nothing jimin said and ignore it but the thing again look at jimin back .
after hour jimin got a call he look at I'd  and excuse tae.
he come out from room and pick up the call.
hello .................. jimin said.
how are you .and you know I am in seoul and where the fuck you are .I want you here the person on call said to jimin without let him speak.
this time  jimin said in shock like who call at night and said to come.
I don't know I will send driver and you send me location.
hmm I will send you location wait for a while
jimin said after thinking for min.
yeah jimin is agree cause he see tae is also not happy when he said he stay at tae house nor he give much attention to jimin might be his boyfriend don't like it.so jimin agree to go
........................... house.

taehyung jimin call tae when he enter room he see tae was siting and rest his head at back and sleep cause he sleepy so much.
humm tae said in sleepy voice .
tae I am going okay and take care of your self jimin said while wearing his coat and cap.
what at this time how you go .tae said and open his eyes .
my friend sent a driver so I am going  jimin said and pick up his bag .
but you said you stay for two days tae said and stand up from bed .
some other time okay jimin said and go out from there  tae also come with him down to leave him.
but there is something else in the foam of black smoke come down and notice every move of both tae and jimin .
jimin go out and tae shut door lazyly.
then he walk toward his room lazily and fall on bed.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Don't forget to hit ⭐