seven

after week ..
here trio jimin, jin, and taeyuan was sitting in hospital there mouth is slightly open and there eyes was wide open and have tears even though there body was shivering............
a nurse checking him but they are not moving . untill jin shake his head vigorously and said ..
I..I ha.ve to call him.. he... h..el..p .. us he said while take out his phone from his pocket .
with shaking hand he call some one and said
plzzz come in xxxx hospital quick I will tell you everything when you come here .
with that he cut the call and look at his beside ..
jimin and taeyuan was crying and their bodies was  also shivering cause the thing they see is so scary never in their life they imagine they see something like this.
jin stand with wobbly legs and hug both of them they also hug him .
and they both start crying tears fall from there eyes ...
how? this was the question .........

after some time a male with broad chest and tall .. come with quick step toward jin who was sitting in waiting area ..
what happen jin why you call he said worriedly .
joonieee jin hug namjoon and start crying and said .
SAVE TAEHYUNG ......

FLASH BACK:
like they plan to go to tae house on weekend so they go but when they go there ..
taeyuan said that why taee leave in his neighbour ( tae is in jungkook house even though the front house is his //I hope you understand)
so jimin tell him that its tae boyfriend house .
so then they go there .
They see door were open but they never mind . she they enter they feel so cold even though weather is normal and they feel some one stare at them and dig hole in their bodies .But they IGNORE it ..
then go to tae room (jimin tell them)
but gasped when they see tae..
tae was cover with blanket half his upper body have mark which are bleeding his skin is pale .and he is unconscious......
jin immediately call ambulance but there is no signal so they decided to take tae to hospital ..
jimin make tae to wear cloth which he found in closet .but  there was someone who watch them with blurry vision he is present in room but no one able to see him and its JUNGKOOK tae is the only one who see him ............
jungkook is fuming in anger why some one touch his BRIDE ..............
while changing cloths jimin notice a black mark on tae chest near heart ..
taeyuan is feel so sorry and worried for tae.
she don't have to leave tae alone .......
but tje tension in room get increase with every passing min ..
room temperature getting low and low automatically........
why its so cold there taehyuan ask while rub his hand together.
I don't know tae body was also cold jimin reply her .
jimin quick we also have to take him hospital
I am so worried , jin said
we see some one in mirror but not  notice by trio .......
firstly some one hand then full arm then .
face some one lean on mirror with the help of arm ....... from inside  the mirror.

 from inside  the mirror

but when jin carry tae and said lets go then

but when jin carry tae and said lets go then .
suddenly mirror broke in small .
they stop and look at mirror .
they look at each other .
wh what happen jimin ask but then they listen crying sound ...
some one is sobbing but there is no one .
their heart is beating fast ...
but taeyuan do courage and ask who is there he said while coming close to mirror cause the sound coming from the mirror . sobbing sound covert to sniffing sound .
then jungkook said in raspy voice ..
don't take my bride .
huh bride jimin said in confusion from behind the taeyuan .
you take my bride away jungkook said again.
we don't taeyaun said .
Everything get silent .they were standing there  for while .

tae body getting cold we have to leave they turn and jin walking toward door and
BOOM.
LEAVE HIM jungkook scream in demon voice .
but their soul leave their bodies when they look behind the is a jungkook (monster).

sharp teeth who is on display cause mouth is open slightly .... and smiling
full dark eyes white skin and and have cracks . and hairs fall on eyes
black grown nails .( just imagine it that jungkook look at horrible and creepy creature)
they seems like they freeze on thee places they are froze on their place and their eyes is wide open in horror........
but then jungkook come toward jin ......
jin shout  run they start running... he also start running along with tae
but whole house thing start levitating and hitting them .
whole house is echo with jungkook demon voice who is screaming in demon voice .....
but they save himself and get out from house and sit on car but still they are injuries , jimin head is bleeding because of vase, taeyuan also hitted on arm .....
jin start car and with high speed he start driving but when they come out from society gate they listen jungkook demonic scream .......
which make them more scared ....
they go to hospital .tae taken in ICU and they got bandages on their wounds ..
but the thing they see make them shock ......
they sit on one place for the to four hours in shock untill a doctor come to jin .
jin cone in his sense but still his heart is throbbing fast ...
he see doctor is sweating even though doctor hand is shaking ....
we we don't check your patient doctor said and run from there .jin also go behind doctor in His office .
he see doctor is packing his things in hurry .
doctor plzz tell me what happen jin ask but doctor don't answer him .
but when doctor is going out jin hold his arm and turn and said.
doctor plz tell me why you cant check my friend , what happened to him.
he see doctor zone out a and mumble.
its not normal case its paranormal with that he run from there .
jin get worried but not surprised cause the thing he see in tae house it also indicate that tae situation is not normal.
so he call his boyfriend who is  theologian and he gonna soon to be priest ..which  is namjoon .
so jin said him to save tae.
END OF FLASH BACK.
namjoon see him tae. he see there is black mark on his chest who is spreading . he check him and feel that there is so evil thing with him ..

present time.
namjoon is standing in front of jungkook mansion with his two friend who is also
     theologian    like him but they are his juniors
namjoon come here cause jin insist him to directly do   exorsim of tae but namjoon need his senior priest permission so for this he need evidence that there was evil spirit  in this house so for this purpose he come here

but when he enter the house he feel it a strong black power .he look at his patners who's name was sehun and felix. who are also look at namjoon...
there is some thing more power full than I thought so be carefull.
unknownily namjoon heart also start beating fast .he don't feel good cause he don't want the thing he thought come true ..
he take step and come in the middle is hall .
every thing is so old there is dust on everything and webs ....but how?🤔
cause all the time the neat and clean things tae see is just made by jungkook .the warmth tae feel is all illusion ..
namjoon feel the power getting high he clench the case he is carry in which neccesary thing like this sign ✝ , holy water , bible etc
( don't take anything serious its all friction .
its not indicate any religion)

_____________
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
I try my best to make of horror .
But still I don't be able to write what exactly I imagine so bear.
It and comment how it is .
Your one comment motivate me to write more .
And vote also 😍
ENJOY