last part

also kept his eyes on Namjoon, watching his every move, trying to guess his next action.

But Namjoon was cleverer and more intelligent than he thought.

After being caught by Namjoon, jimin decided to flee to Japan and never come back. However, his curiosity about Tae's well-being eventually brought him back. He thought it was safe to reveal the truth since it was already past midnight, but Namjoon rejected him again.

Unaware that it was still 11:50 PM, jimin spilled the entire truth while crying. The others felt sorry for Jimin, but he was in the wrong because Tae hadn't done anything intentionally.

Suddenly, Jimin felt a sharp pain in his heart. He clutched his chest and gasped. He whispered, "Ahh," then looked up to see the flames in the fireplace turning red and black.

Namjoon quickly evacuated everyone – old man Suho, Jin, and even Taeyuan. They left Jimin behind and took refuge in the church.

An evil spirit, taking the form of a black monster, emerged from the mirror and slowly dragged Jimin's soul towards it. Everything around them began to break. The crucifix turned upside down, the candles below it flickered and died, and cracks appeared on the walls.

Jimin screamed in pain as his body started to levitate. Jin cried uncontrollably, unable to bear the sight of his friend in such agony.

With a loud crash, the mirror shattered, and Jimin's body vanished. Black liquid dripped down, forming the word "TAKEN" on the floor. His body then fell with a thud, and the fire returned to its normal color.

Namjoon, Suho, and the old man entered the church.

"The ritual is complete," the old man said, looking at the fire.

Despite the terrible state of the church, they didn't care. They carried Tae's body and left.

Six Months Later

Tae lay on his stomach in bed, scrolling through his Instagram feed.

The door opened, and his mother entered with a glass of milk.

"Tae baby, drink it," his mom said lovingly.

"Okay, Mom, I will drink it. Just put it on the table," he replied.

His mom placed the glass on the table and left.

"Yeah, he's alright. He forgot everything that happened to him," she said to herself.

Namjoon and Jin had taken Tae to America, where his parents learned about his condition. They were heartbroken, but after all, Tae was their blood. His father accepted him, and Tae began to live with his parents.

Regarding his sister, Taeyuan realized her mistake and felt immense guilt. She wanted to apologize to Tae, but Namjoon and Jin wouldn't allow it because they wanted Tae to forget everything. So, Taeyuan left and started living alone, unable to face Tae.

Tae sat up and drank the milk. He then got out of bed and stood in front of the mirror.

He touched the pendant around his neck, a gift from Namjoon. It was actually a charm that protected him from evil spirits and bad luck.

Tae smiled and went to take a shower.

After showering, he completed his nighttime routine and went to sleep.

The next day, he woke up and checked his Instagram for likes (like I did ). He noticed a message from an account named MB.JT with a profile picture showing a guy with impressive abs.

The message contained a poem in Urdu:

"Na khushi hai na koi sapna, bas mere samne yeh aaeena hai. Tera wasta hum kuch nahi, mere wasta bas tu hi tu."