six

its almost 12 jimin reach infront of house. house was not small but not big its medium.but luxury.
he come out from car driver park car in garage and jimin go to door steps and ring the bell.
then a handsome male open the door and take jimin in tight hug.
ohh jinie hyung let me in first jimin said .
jin leave him .
oh jimin we met after so many months and you said I leave you jin said and drag jimin in,  after closing the door.
you sit I bring something for you jin said and leave jimin alone .jimin lay his head in couch cause he is tired untill he listen a girl voice .
jimin a lady come down from stairs she smile at Jim in and jimin also smile and stand up .
oh taeyuna when you come jimin said and hug the girl in friendly way .
at morning taeyuna said and sit beside jimin .
hmm taeyuna make thin line of her lips and said.
jimin how the taehyung taeyuna said and look at jimin.
he is fine and now he has a boyfriend .jimin said .
omg taehyung don't even tell me how bad brother he is.taeyuna said and make fake angry pout .
jimin smile at her cute act
.(↔ so might be you are confuse so let me tell you tae is not alone child of kims he has a twin sister taeyuna which is blue print of tae. both have same face just gender different . its only taeyuna who love tae .she was only one who help tae when ever he need even though in the house in which tae live is taeyuna house she take from her father to give taehyung cause she know mr kim never give house to tae.
she love her brother very much she always stand for her brother.
she live with her parents on america but now she come Korea to deal some business .↔

taeyuna taehyung sister

taeyuna taehyung sister..)
jimin can we go to meet him tomorrow she said excitedily .
before jimin said any thing .jin shout from kitchen.
like you are free this weekend huh jin said.
she pout ..
so we go this weekend to his house I missed him so much and like this I also met his boyfriend she said
(actually she come Korea for business deal she have meetings throughout the week).

on the other side..
a room is filled when moans skin slapping and groans .

tae and jungkook was making love.
tae fall asleep after jimin go but then he feel hand on his bare waist then suddenly someone turn him and kiss him and its jungkook .
jungkook is thrusting deep inside him .tae is tired but still he want more and more he addicted to jungkook touch ..
his mind is empty and lost in pleasure .
untill jungkook say this .
lets get married baby jungkook said huskily in the ears .
who open his eyes and look at jungkook.
jungkook take out his me***** and said.
lets get married I love you you love me .jungkook said and kiss tae on his temple who close his eyes but notice jungkook BLACKEYES .

here tae and jungkook stand in front of each other in dark room just few rays fall on room which illuminate the room .
jungkook wad stand like a stone and said.
my Jaan do what I said .jungkook said in heavy voice .
and the just nodded its seems like tae is not in his senses he continuously look at jungkook without blinking .
give me your palm jungkook said without breaking the eye contact .
he cut his palm who hissed in pain then jungkook cut his own palm .
then he join his and the bleeding hand and red blood convert to black and black droplet start falling down .
then there is many dark shadows start roaming around jungkook and tae .souls are screams in horror voice the cracks come in room walls by screams .
tae don't move from his place his face is emotionless but there is wide grin on jungkook face .
then he ask from tae.
who are you he said in demonic voice .

I am jungkook's husband tae said and that's it jungkook whole eyes turn black and he said .
JUST MY BRIDE........

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Don't forget to hit ⭐
Guys now everyone know that jungkook is ghost he is not human but there is big twist.....😏