three

The mansion infront of tae house

but dog is fast he barking too loud .
so tae  ring the bell.
then a man come with  black t shirt  and sweat pant he open the gate .
and take
a/n oh god the what are you doing .

he stare at strange male .oh his dark orbs ,  his handsome face his hard chest which shown by his shirt which cling to his chest. tattoo  arm which show by half seleves of t shirt .in one min tae see the handsome male tiptoe cause he never see this handsome male.
he snapped his hand infront of tae .
mr I am  say  is this dog is yours?
huh yes this mine tae said take the dog from his hand .but dog is continously barking at the male..........

I think your  don't like me  cause he bark at me the person said  politily .
this is so much for tae  .
ahb I  am sorry if he disturb you tae said .
no no its okay and by the way are you new here,  cause I see you first time there .the person said .
yes I am new here I come yester day tae answer the person.
oh I see my name is jungkook jeon Jungkook he said and give hand to tae for shake.
my name is kim taehyung he said and shake his hand.
and current pass through his body and his heart beak go on peak ....
he then leave his hand .when his dog barking more loudly toward jungkook and try to bite him.
okay  I am going I don't know what happens to him.. and nice to meet you.tae said and go to his home.
but jungkook stare at him untill he completely enter his house and a wide smirk appear on his lips.

when tae reach home he give food to dog and then went  to get ready after that he go office.
in office whole time he think about jungkook .its new cause he never ever think about someone this much . at evening he reach  home .
First thing he do call his dog which he named tannie.
he going every where while shouting the name but it seems like  he is not there so go to backyard and he scream when he see the dog is dead and crow is eating him .
he quickly run toward bathroom and  vommit .
the scene is so digusting .

he clean his mouth,  change his cloth and again go to backyard with courage he buried fog body in yard and clean the area which is painted with blood.
he then make dinner and eat he feel bad for little cute puppy .but its confusing how he dead.
might be he is sick already OR someone kill him.
after that he sleep but dark orbs stare at him with creepy smile its so creepy.
next day
tae go out side for jogging but he see jungkook is also there.
before he speak . jungkook said.
oh his taehyung how are you? Jungkook with smile and come toward him.
I am fine whats about you tae answer him with increasing heartbreak .

tae is agree the guy named jungkook have a big effect on him.his knee get weak when he  come near to him.
I am also fine are you going for jogging jungkook ask.
yes .tae answer him shortly .
can I join you cause I am also going for jogging. if you don't mind  jungkook ask  with gentleness in his tone.
ah I don't mind it tae say with chuckle .
then both start jogging .
tae you live with some.. cut bye tae.
I live alone my parents live in america he said .
ohh so you are american jungkook said playfully.
no no I am korean but we shift  america tae said with giggle .
you also live alone or with your parents jungkook .take ask .
I. I live alone I I don't have parents jungkook stop ansd said with sad tone.
tae feel so sad he patted  his back 
I am sorry if I hurt you.the said in concered way.
no its okay you don't have to say sorry jungkook said with smile and as also smile.
then they go back .
when tae bid bye to jungkook and go to his house.
then jungkook stop him.
tae can you come my house for lunch today jungkook ask and seems nervous.
jungkook I have to go to job tae said but he see jungkook look down .
but I will come to your house at night for dinner tae said and a wide smile spread appear on jungkook face.
oh this bunny teeth and chubby cheeks tae want to squeeze it.
thanks tae thank jungkook said  happily
no its okay I glad that you invite me.tae said and unknown ily he is so happy from inside .
then both again bid good bye to each other.

at night .
.tae is stand infront of jungkook house he was hella nervous he don't now why but he was. he set his cloth and ring the bell .
then the gate open and revel Jungkook who is in usual night cloths and apron  with spetula in his hand .
oh taehyungie you come jungkook greet tae with bunny smile.
tae also smile toward him then both  enter the house.
and a wave of cold wind touch tae who shiver and rub his hands together.
tae look here and there and little amazed by interior design its so beautiful and unique.

he come in reality when jungkook call him.
taehyung sit I will served you.
both do dinner and tae swear he when take bite a moan escape mouth  and jungkook everytime show his bunny teeth.
like this they finish there dinner then both see Disney movie.

and then tae go to his house.
he then change his cloth he don't know but after many years he is happy after spend time with jungkook .
he is smile like idiot  .when passes infront of  the mirror he stand infront of mirror and look at himself he touch himself in mirror then slowly he touch his body .
wow tae you have how good body .
then remove his shirt and stand in front mirror half naked .he look at his body with very creepy eyes .like he look at himself for straight 1 hour its too weird and creepy but not only he but someone else dark eyes also look at his naked and unmark body.
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
like this days passed ,  jungkook and take start meet every day .
but the his condition.he crave for jungkook he go office all day he thought when he and meet tae. he feel so safe and comfortable around jungkook .
he comfortable with jungkook so fast cause when he befriend with jimin he take six to seven months to fully comfortable with jimin.
but jungkook its something is this love?
but tae habits getting weird like he stare at his naked body for hours , or lost in his thoughts blankly cause of that he scold by his boss .his body paining he always crave for jungkook .
from the day he come in this house daily  he found a dead  bird  in backyard .
every night he went to jungkook house .or sometime he directly go to jungkook house from office.
its almost one month they are together but tae is so clingy to jungkook .
if you tell someone that tae do this .he can't believe cause tae is hardworking person who do his work with focus no matter how much tired he is .he don't like physical touch nor he like to go someone house .its all so weird .

its night time .
tae is lay on jungkook body and jungkook had hand wrapped around his waist both were watching movie.
but suddenly all light get switch off.
oh jungkook what happen to light tae say in little panick and clench the fabric of jungkook shirt.. cause he scared to darkness.
its nothing wait let me check jungkook said and get tae try to stop but he said he come quick.
tae sit alone in darkness with coushon  close to his chest.
its almost 15 min jungkook can't come back .
jungkook jungkook plz come I am scared he yelling for jungkook .
suddenly light come and .
ahhhhhhhhhhh taescream when someone put hand on his shoulder .
he look back but gasped when he see jungkook on his knees and a ring in his hand.
taehyung I love you
tae is standing there in shock.
jungkook look at tae with hope eyes then jungkook stand up and cupped shocked tae face.
I know it is all sudden I don't know what you feel about me but I love you taehyung
its okay if you don't want it.we become a friend and I wait till you ...
before he complete his sentence tae kiss him
and make jungkook shock
after processing every thing he close his eyes and kiss him back .
the kiss is gentle but slowly its heat up when jungkook squeeze its waist .
tae moan and the kiss goes rough and rough both are so lost so lost that they don't care about there surrounding.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Don't forget to hit the ⭐.