Izuku x reader

Character from: My Hero Academia

Background: You have a reality-warping quirk and you got into UA by recommendation, since your father works as Hawks' secretary/housekeeper/butler/man for everything. Your mother works in a cosmetic studio, and you met Izuku in UA. You have developed feelings for Izuku, but you suppressed those, since Izuku was with Ochaco. (I know Uraraka is a sweet girl, but in this story she is gonna be a little bitch)

You were in your dorm, doing your homework.

Your room was kept rather modest, there was nothing really betraying what kind of quirk you had.

But of course, you could change that if you wanted to.

That's just one of the perks one had with a reality-warping quirk like you possessed.

You rarely used your quirk though, since you want genuine connections with people instead of manipulating them.

You flipped the page in your book.

The tasks you were supposed to do were not that difficult, although you had a bad feeling.

Your gut told you that something was wrong.

The fact that the questions were so suspiciously easy didn't help either.

There was a knock at your door, an occurrence you had gotten used to over time.

„N/n? May i come in?"

That was definitely Momo.

„Sure, come in" you said, not looking up from your book.

Momo opened the door and entered.

As she closed the door behind her, she looked around your room.

„N/n, sweetie, you have been working on that homework for a while now. Do you need help?"

„No. It's not that I don't get it, it's just... I habe a bad feeling. Something is wrong, I just don't know what."

„And you think the homework has something gently do with it?"

„Yea. The questions are suspiciously easy" you said, you're eyes narrowed in concentration.

„Staring at the book like that won't help" Momo remarked, her eyes held an amused look.

„I know..." you muttered, flipping the page around again.

„I'll bring you a tea. Any wishes?" Momo asked you, her hand was already on the door handle.

„Peppermint, with a spoonful of honey, stir clockwise three times. Don't leave the teabag in the water for longer than eight minutes" you said, most of your focus was taken up by the homework.

„The usual then" Momo said as she left the room.

You sighed in annoyance, clutching your pencil tightly.

You grabbed it with such a force that it splintered.

With a silent cry of frustration, you slammed the book shut.