𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐨 𝐈𝐂𝐓

"Sari packing to ho gayi hai mere khyal se...phir bhi ekk bari check kar leti hu...kyuki bhulne ki bimari hai mujhe..pakka kuch na kuch chor hi dungi"... Hargun said..

*She started checking her room to look if she had left anything or not...and the found a diary...her personal diary*

"Ye lo ji..isko hi chor kar chal deti mai abhi..are iske bina to meri zindagi hi adhuri hai..meri sare secrets hold karti hai ye..meri pyari diary..jo kisi se keh na pati...bas usi ko isme likh dalti mai...sirf mujhe pata hai iss diary ki importance kya hai mere life mai"... She said...her eyes forming tears..

her eyes forming tears

(Hargun's diary..pic credit to me...it's my diary..made by myself)

*She kept her diary safely in her bag...called her mummy and papa..took their blessings...and left for ICT's office...where she has to live now*

*After sometime she reached there...she was busy unloading all the luggage..until she met a girl.. Anushka..she was already a support staff working for ICT*

"Hyee..new ho yaha par"...said Anushka..

"Hey!... Haa new hu..ajj hi shift ho rahi hu... support staff member mai select hui ho"... Replied Hargun..

"Luggage le jane mai problem hogi..ruko mai kuch ladko ko bulwa kar help kar deti hu..vaise room number kya hai thumara"... Anushka said..

"Thankyou so much...umm mera room number hai 32"... Said Hargun checking her phone's message..

"Okh mere sath hi room share karogi tum.. that's great...room number 32 mera hi hai"... Said Anushka..

"Accha by the way thumara naam kya hai"... Asked Anushka again..

"Mera naam Hargun hai..aur aapka"... Replied Hargun..

"Myself Anushka...nice to meet you"... Said Anushka..

*After some chatting they both went towards their room...Anushka explained all the protocols and specific tasks that Hargun had to do as a support staff member at ICT. Hargun listened attentively, eager to learn and make a good impression*

*After the conversation, Hargun started unpacking her belongings and decorating her side of the room...She was excited about this new chapter in her life and looked forward to making new friends and contributing to the team at ICT*

"Accha Hargun tu jaldi se fresh ho jao..hum dono sath mai hi jayenge"... Said Anushka..

"Thik hai...mai fresh ho leti hu"... Replied Hargun..

*After sometime Hargun was ready.. and they both went downstairs to continue their work*

"So Hargun abhi it's 5:00 o clock and we have to remind all the players for their practice sessions..okie to tu room number 14 to 18 jakar sbko update kardo practice session ke liye..and haa koi gadbad mat kar dena"... Said Anushka mockingly..