𝐀𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐳𝐞 (𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏)

*Meanwhile, both Anushka and Hargun reached their home safely. As soon as they got settled, realisation hit Anushka like the ball hit Hargun*

*She just realised that she shouted on the one and only KULDEEP her crush. She sat down near Hargun on the bed in a dramatic way lost in her own world*

*Hargun noticed her lost friend and asked her..."Oyi, kya hua aisi shakal kyu bana rhi hai jaise koi mar gaya?"...

To which Anushka replied in a low voice full of regret..."Maine gusse mei Kuldeep ko bura bhala keh diya"..

"Han Maine suna tha and tujhe roka bhi tha?"...Said Hargun...

Anushka shook her head right to left and said..."Are but maine Kuldeep ko bola"...

Haa toh abb jo ho gaya so ho gaya?. Asked Hargun in confusion...Abe pagal bhul gayi maine bola tha na Kuldeep is my long time crush yaad aya..abb tu hi meri kuch help kar..."

But Anushka was cut off by the loud laughing of Hargun.

*Anushka was glaring at Hargun while Hargun was just busy laughing at her friend's embarrassment.*

After almost a minute Hargun stopped and Anushka asked with a straight face..."Are you done?".

"Yeah sorry, par mujhe lagta hai tujhe maafı mangni chahiye usse, tune gusse mei kuch zyada hi bol Diya tha"...Replied Hargun.

"Ha par kaise baat Karu? Kab baat Karu? Kya bolu? Mujhe kuch samajh nhi aa rha hai". Said Anushka.

To which Hargun replied in a soothing tone..."Kal usse baat kr lena and sorry bol dena bas and kuch leke jaana like flowers or something as an apology..samjhi".

Anushka went into her deep thoughts and after thinking for a while she replied..."Okay mei kl hi baat kr lungi. But kaha milega voh mujhe?"..

"Voh to tujhe kl dekhna padega"...said Hargun.

Anushka started thinking a lot and so Hargun said. "Ab zyada soch mat kal jo hoga dekha jaaega thik hai"...

Next Day...

*Hargun and Anushka were off to their work, but Anushka's mind was lingering in thoughts of how she will talk to Kuldeep.*

*On the other side, Hargun was busy in her work when suddenly she felt someone tap her shoulder. She turned around to see someone unexpected...Ishan Kishan.*

"Hey"...Said Ishan maintaining a safe distance between them..."Mujhe tumse baat karni thi kuch kya hum lunch time mai baat kr skte hai, abhi tum bhi busy hi ho"...He continued.

To which Hargun nodded in shock and asked..."Han par kaha par miloge aap sir?"..

"Umm, neeche ground ke pass wale dressing room ke bahar". Replied Ishan, to which Hargun just said okay.

*Ishan just waved at her and gave her a small smile and left. As soon as he left the room Hargun left the breath she was holding, and dramatically placed her hand on her chest and said..."Use mujhse baat karni hai, hayee"...

*Her thoughts were cut as she saw someone calling her and so she went on for her work waiting for lunch break eagerly.*

*On the other side, Anushka was kind of ready for speaking with Kuldeep. She bought a bunch of tulips and orchids as an apology. But she was still confused on what to say. She was also waiting for lunch time as she decided to talk to him then only.*

*Lunch time*(the most awaited time for both Anushka and Hargun)*

*Anushka took a deep breath and walked towards ground with flowers in her shaky hands. On reaching ground she saw Kuldeep having a chat with Shubman and Shreyas. His back was facing her.*