𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 (𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 2)

Continuing to the story....

*With that Anushka started leaving for the ground with a furious expression, like she was ready to kill someone...

*As soon as the furious Anushka reached the medical camp, she saw Hargun sitting on a camp bed. She had a band aid around her leg and she was talking to someone. Anushka couldn't see that person as his back was facing her, she didn't even care to know at that moment.*

*Anushka walked towards Hargun and she was in a lot of anger. Hargun noticed her presence and gave her a small smile*

"Tu thik hai kaise lagi teko?". Said Anushka with concern and anger dripping from her tone..

*After hearing someone talk Kuldeep turned to see her, but he was mesmerized by the view of Anushka..her black hair and brown eyes captivated Kuldeep's heart..for him the world froze everything seems nice...but he came back to reality by Anushka's voice*..

"Aap sab international cricketers hoke bhi aap mei se kisi ko samjh nahi aata ki shot kaha marna chahiye abhi toh sirf pair par lagi hai but agr sir-wir par lag jaati toh? Aap log na samajhte hi nhi hai aisi baaton ko...vo toh shukar hai isko sarr par nhi lagi nahi to pata nhi kya hota...Mr Kuldeep Yadav please aap apna spin ball thora dekh ke mara kare"... Anushka started scolding Kuldeep...

She was cut off by Hargun holding her hand to calm her..."Bro shant ho ja mei thik hun and Ishan nai hi shot mara tha aur wahi mujhe yaha tak lekr aaya..."Said Hargun calmly...

To which Anushka replied..."Pr fir bhi yarr tujhe chot toh lagi na aur upar se ajj tera phela day tha work ka"

*They were bickering like this while Kuldeep was just concentrated on one thing that was Anushka, he didn't hear a word she said, he was just busy admiring her beauty and her melodious voice.*

*Kuldeep was soon snapped out of his world when Anushka snapped her fingers in front of him*

"Thanks for your help Mr Kuldeep Yadav the spin wizard...we are leaving now"...Said Anushka while rolling her eyes in an annoyed tone, to which Kuldeep just chuckled lowering his head in an attempt to hide his smiley face.

*Anushka and Hargun left the place but Kuldeep was still staring at the exit point from where they left, thinking about Anushka. He didn't notice someone behind him.*

*Meanwhile Shreyas, Ishan, and Subhman were passing by, noticed Kuldeep looking at an exit point and was lost in his world*

Their mischievous brains told them to scare him and so the three of them went behind him and screamed..."Boooo".

*Kuldeep startled hearing a sudden scream and when turned around he saw the three of them lying on the floor laughing..."Hahaha iski phat gayi bhai"...said Shreyas while laughing..."Ha yaar uska chehra dekh"...added Ishan...Kuldeep was glaring at them.*

Soon the three of them got normal and Subhman asked..."Bhai par tu yaha kya kr the khade khade?"...

*Kuldeep remembered what he was doing and sat on one of the medical room beds smiling.*

Three of them caught him and Ishan said..."Ladki ka chakkar hai babu bhaiya ladki ka chakkar"...

To which Kuldeep replied bluntly "koi nahi hai re kya tu bhi"...

"Are bhaiya tera chera hi bata rha ki bahiya phas gaye baban ke ladki ke chakkar mein"... Subhman said..

"Anushka naam hai uska..le bata diya abb khush par ye baat kahi leak nhi honi chahiye varna tu to gaya beta"... Said Kuldeep..

"Nam toh thik hai par tum dono mile kaise"... Asked Ishan..

"Are abhi jis ladki ko tune mara tha na galti se"...Before he could continue Ishan screamed..."Voh ladki tujhe pasand hai".

Kuldeep was going to explain but Shreyas interrupted..."Vaise voh achi ladki hai, nice choice bro".

Kuldeep sighed and said..."Mai kuch bolu?"...The three of them nodded their heads as yes. So Kuldeep continued..."Jis ladki ko tune mara na uski friend use lene aayi thi and uski friend matlab Anushka...samjhe mujhe uski friend achi lagi...Sach Me bahut achi hai"...

To which Shubman commented..."Toh kab milwa rha hai bhabhi se"..

"Kya yarr abhi toh baat bhi nhi hui hai aur vaise bhi vo mere pe gussa kar ke gayi hai"...Replied Kuldeep

*Just like that they all spent the evening teasing Kuldeep..and on the other side Anushka and Hargun was still lost in today's incident*

After a long time I am back on track thanks to Aryu77...who helped me to continue the story...she helped me lot while writing this story...so gyus finally I am back on track..life gives you problems but facing it you have to move on and live the life the way you want to live it.. do vote and... comments...love yaaaa💗

Your Author:- Swati and Aryu77.