𝐀𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐳𝐞 (𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐)

*On the other side, Hargun nervously walked towards the dressing room she stood in the side and saw Shubman and Shreyas coming while laughing. They stopped seeing her and gave her a wave.*

Shreyas asked..."Aab pair kaisa hai tumhara?"..."Aab thik hai..Thanks for asking"...Replied Hargun with a smile.

Before they could ask further Ishan came out of the dressing room and said..."Are hii aap aa gaye?"...

Hargun replied..."Yes sir aapne bulaya tha na lunch time mai"...

"Haa yaad hai mujhe aao tum andar aao na...mujhe kuch baat karni thi tumse...infact hum teeno ko hi karni thi"...Said Ishan while inviting her inside the dressing room. She just nodded and went inside...

*Four of them went inside and got seated. The room was very empty as the others were in the cafeteria*

Ishan spoke breaking the silence..."Voh actually, tumhara pair kaisa hai?"...

"Ab kaafı thik hai thodi si swelling hai but abb dard nhi ho rha hai"...Replied Hargun..

Ishan again asked..."Toh kal tum akele gyi thi ya koi aaya tha thume lene ke liye?"..

To which Hargun replied..."Are nhi meri ek friend aayi thi Anushka, voh bhi yahi par kaam krti hai and also hum dono roommates bhi hai"..

Shubman interrupted..."Acha haan maine kal suna tha ki shayad usne gusse mei Kuldeep bhai ko daant diya tha"..

*Shreyas and Shubman being dramatic while putting their hand on their mouth. Ishan just gave them an uninterested look*

Hargun shook her head and replied..."Are aisa kuch nhi hai voh waise bahut acchi and caring ladki hai but kal mera first day tha upar se mai nervous thi and fir merko lag bhi gyi toh usko yeh sab dekh kar gussa aa gaya aur fir usne yeh dhyan hi nhi diya ki voh kispe chilla rhi thi,otherwise voh dil ki bahut acchi ladki hai and aise kuch rare cases mei hi gussa aata hai use"...

*Unknowingly Hargun told them about Anushka the thing that the three of them wanted to know. Shubman, Shreyas and Ishan just nodded their heads understanding everything.*

Ishan was about to ask something further but before he could speak he heard Rohit Bhai yelling..."Ishan teri girlfriend ayi hai tujhse milne ko"..

*Without wasting any time Ishan went towards Aditi leaving all the conversation in between. Then he again came inside but he was not alone. He was with Aditi Hundia aka his girlfriend.*

*Ishan without caring about the surrounding sat with Aditi in one corner and started chatting with her and almost forgot that he was in the middle of a conversation with Hargun*

*Hargun looked at them in shock but more than being shocked she was hurt*

*Hargun looked at Ishan's direction with painful expression...tears forming in her eyes which she controlled before it ran down...but this incident didn't get unnoticed by Shubman and Shreyas*

*Hargun turned her gaze away from Ishan towards Shubman and Shreyas and said in a low voice..."I think I should probably leave now"...Both of them just nodded and waved their byes.*

As soon as Hargun left Shubman and Shreyas looked towards each other and then Shreyas said..."Bhai tujhe bhi vahi lag rha hai jo mujhe lag raha hai"..

Shubman nodded and said..."Han bhai mujhe bhi vahi lag rha hai jo tujhe lag raha hai...shayad Hargun Ishan ko like karti ha"...Shreyas said..

Shubman sighed and said..."Chal chod yaar apn dono bhi yaha se niklte hai Ishan abhi Aditi ke saath hai usse disturb nhi krenge"..

*On the other side, Hargun was sitting on her table but her mind was still busy with the thought of Ishan dating someone else. It was hurting her, it was killing her inside although she was hiding her pain..but inside she was just feeling the pain of falling in love*

Unknowingly a tear drop fell from her eye, she quickly wiped it and tried to divert her mind by saying to herself that ''Ishan is a star player and Hargun you're just a normal girl working hard to earn for your family.. you're a girl who has no good looks like Aditi..you're a girl whom only 2-3 people knows..whereas Aditi is known to millions of people...so you should stop day dreaming..stop thinking that Ishan will be yours..its not possible in anyway Hargun..He's out of your reach...Forget him''

But Hargun was knowing well that forgetting Ishan was not possible for her..she loved him for a long time..it is right said that "It's hard watching someone you love, love someone else"

In another life, we'll meet each other again. And our story will be a happy ending🖇️

So guys this is the chapter I am posting right now as it was in my draft..hope you'll like this chapter..guys my life is a little messed up right now..I don't know when I'll update the next part..hope you'll love this chapter and do vote and comments💗💗

Your Author:- Swati🪄