𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 (𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏)

*It was a new morning for Hargun...as she was finally going to do her best...she woke up..took shower..and was ready for her new beginning*

"Darr lag rha hai na"?... Questioned Anushka..

"Haa..thora sa..par tu hai na to sambhal lungi"... Said Hargun with a smile on her face..

"Are merko bhi phele din laga tha aisa..but koi na time ke sath sath aadat ho jayegi"..

"Hmm 'Baat Toh Sahi Hai'' ....Hargun replied while imitating Shreyas lyer in a joking manner while chuckling along Anushka (if you know you know)...

Hargun continued.."Bas yaar Aaj first day hai toh aaj kuch gadbad na ho" in a tense tone...

"Nhi hogi re, zyada soch mat and be confident, you can do it. But first get ready, pehle hi din late nhi pahuchna hai" Anushka assured her to be tension free...

*Then they went to get ready*

*After getting ready, Anushka and Hargun left for their main office...Once they reached their work place, nervousness took over Hargun and it was written all over her face. Anushka noticed it and gave a small nudge with a reassuring smile to calm her*

"Well we have to part ways now, I need to go in my section, sorry but tujhe Rahul Dravid sir se milne akele hi jaana padega...You can find him either upstairs in the meeting room or at the ground...All the best and stay calm..Bye"...said Anushka in a soothing tone and left the nervous Hargun while giving a sorry look.

*Hargun took a deep breath and moved towards the meeting room while fidgeting her hands. She saw a lady of approximately the same age only at a counter outside the meeting room.*

Hargun went towards her and asked..."Excuse me, Good Morning! Myself Hargun, I was appointed as a new supporting staff member, and today is my joining day so..?"

*The girl nodded understanding everything and made a call. In just two minutes or less the girl told Hargun that she can go inside the meeting room.*

The girl told her..."Rahul sir is present there so you can go and have required conversation"...

Hearing this Hargun opened the door and slid in asking..."May I come in sir?"

*She entered nervously as soon as she heard a yes. But when she thoroughly examined the room she found Rahul sir sitting with some papers in his hand.*

She walked near him showing her presence and said..."Good Morning sir, Myself Hargun and I were supposed to join today"...

Rahul sir tilted his head up looking at Hargun and replied..."Yes, I remember being told about you joining today...Well I have a task for you as well...Can you grab the yellow file from that second shelf."

He told her the exact location of the file by adding..."The third row, in the second shelf from the right"

Hargun walked towards the other corner of the room near the shelf of the room near the shelf and grabbed the file he wanted and showed him asking..."Sir this one"...

To which Rahul sir nodded and asked her to bring it to him and said..."I want you to take this to the Secondary section and bring this file back to me when they are done...You can bring it before lunch hour, I would be at the ground so you can bring it to me there itself...You can leave now...And if you want anything you can contact anyone from the staff they will help you...Any queries?"

*Hargun shook her head as a no*

"Ok so you may leave now...Thank you"...Rahul sir said politely with a bright smile...

*Hargun went towards the Secondary section, and handed the file to the man who was sitting at the office, and without caring less that men took the file and asked her to help him with the completion of the file.*