𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐤??

*It was morning..and today was Sunday so it was only half day work..Hargun and Anushka got ready and left for the office room..meanwhile while going Hargun's eyes met Ishan who was going towards the nets for the practice..but she ignored him as she passed by him..Ishan just turned around and looked at her with sadness in his eyes..he was feeling pity for her*

*As soon as Hargun reached the office she was handed a file of today's schedule for all the players..and she have to give it to Rohit Sir..who was practicing in the nets.. Hargun didn't wanted to go to nets area cause she didn't wanted to face Ishan*

"Kya hua Hargun"...Asked Anushka.

"Nhi kuch yarr bas ye file deni hai Rohit sir ko"... Replied Hargun.

"Haa toh jaa na tab tak mera tera wala paper work kar deti hu"...Said Anushka.

"Umm..accha thik hai.. Thank you yarr"...Said Hargun.

"Friendship mai no sorry no thankyou..chal abb jaa bhi"...Said Anushka.

Anushka's pov:- "Isi bahane Hargun Ishan ko bhi dekh legi thora".

*Hargun reluctantly took the file and started walking towards the nets. Her heart was pounding, but she tried to stay calm. As she approached, she saw Rohit Sir practicing his shots*

Hargun said .."Rohit Sir, yeh aaj ka schedule".

Rohit replied.."Oh, thanks Hargun.

"Sir aap announce kar dijiye ki kis player ka kitne baje tak ka practice time hai.. because I have to take this file to Dravid sir too"...Said Hargun.

Rohit said while checking the list.."Ohh accha..haa haa kyu nhi..umm sabka same hi hai..haa par Ishan tera 3 ghante zyada practice chalega".

"Kya yarr Rohit bhaiya..Sunday ke din kon extra practice deta hai"...Said Ishan.

"Isme mai kya karu..udhr se order aya hai toh kar abb"... Replied Rohit.

"Accha ye lo Hargun file"...Said Rohit while handing file to Hargun.

"Thankyou sir"... Replied Hargun.

*As Hargun was about to leave, she saw Ishan practicing in the adjacent net. He noticed her and stopped for a moment, watching her with a mixture of emotions. Hargun quickly turned and started to walk away*

Hargun reached Dravid sir's office and handed him the file..but Dravid sir interrupted Hargun and said.."Hargun thume ajj thora extra work karna padega Vishal bhi thume join karega..but uska day off jaldi ho jayega..aur thume continue karna padega.. because it's the work of editing of the files and ICT video's"

"Okay sir..I'll surely work upon this"... Replied Hargun with frustration in her mind.

*She left the office and went straight towards the editing room which was in the front of practicing area*

"Meri kismat ki kamini hai..jitna Ishan se durr jana chau..utna kareeb bbi aa jati hu"...Said Hargun annoyingly.

*Meanwhile on the other hand Anushka was also informed by a friend that Hargun will work late so she decided not to disturb her..and continued with her work in the office.. suddenly her phone buzzed with a notification..it was from the group*
______________________________________

Group Chat: Friends Squad:

Anushka, Subhman, Shreyas, Siraj, Virat, Hardik are online..

Virat added Hardik

Hardik: Hello guys, what's up?