Fiánce Or Criminal?

Darling, you are all I ever wanted love to be

I will love you wildly, insanely, infinitely.

Getting married is not easy

That's the conclusion I came to when Ezra barged into my office for the thirty-first time in a row, I sighed involuntarily, sliding aside the land ownership papers and architecture ideas for my new hotel lines in London, waiting for him to ask his question hastily so that I can get back to work.

"Ms Quintero, Ms Jacobs wants to know what's the number of forks you would like to be placed along with cutlery?"

I felt my eyes burning from the hard stare I gave Ezra, he on the other hand looked like he had been through hell and back to get the arrangements done. Ms jacobs is the most demanded wedding planner in the States right now and I want this to go right. I want to get it right the first time, even if the man isn't right I don't care, I will be doing this once and that's it. I didn't care as long as he left me alone as soon as we satisfied my father's greed to control everything. I could give him money, he'd be happy, I'd be happy, and I'd not have to worry about my wedding preparations if I hired a competent planner but she is calling me nonstop.

For god's sake, it won't matter whether there is red roses or white, or how many layered the cake is, or what flavour the cake is, as long as I had my groom standing on the opposite end of the aisle to marry me, I didn't care what she did with the arrangements. she can choose a black theme for all I care. but for f*cks sake stop calling me every five minutes, I'm busy as it is.

all I wanted was the preparations to be done by the end of the week because I was getting married by the end of this week itself, over my dead body would I let my sweet little cousin Tim to inherit the company I had worked my ass off on.