𝔚𝔢𝔡𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤 ℭ𝔞𝔱𝔞𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔭𝔥𝔢?

I hate you

I hate you...

.....Good. I hate myself too.

But you...I don't hate you...

My head surprisingly didn't buzz with headache as I slowly blinked my eyes open, my body was so light it felt as if I was floating, with a black comforter surrounding me, the room was pitch black, curtains shut to the brim, and I remembered openin...

My head surprisingly didn't buzz with headache as I slowly blinked my eyes open, my body was so light it felt as if I was floating, with a black comforter surrounding me, the room was pitch black, curtains shut to the brim, and I remembered opening them yesterday after I had taken a shower in the room, preparing to spend the night with Caiden, who didn't show up. I wasn't aching anywhere, and weirdly enough I was exceedingly refreshed, so much so that I barely remembered today as the day my wedding was supposed to happen.

Stretching, a small smile graced my lips spontaneously, a rare joy in sleeping in. However, the smile faded quickly when I pressed the curtain button and my gaze fell upon the wall clock displaying 11:26 AM.

The blood drained from my face, my hands turned icy with anxiety. Today was Sunday, my wedding day, yet I had no groom, no dress, and the venue lacked a bride or groom. In haste, I threw off the comforter, dizziness overwhelming me with the abrupt motion, and I immediately recognized this dizziness as abnormal.

Where was my damn phone?!

I can't sleep this much biologically, there was something wrong with me, but now wasn't the time to find what it was. I rushed to the adjacent walk-in closet to look for my phone, not having a problem in doing so since it was already blaring through my handbag, giving me a headache I didn't previously possess, I looked at the screen, feeling lightheaded, it was my father calling me.

I waited until the call ended itself, knowing I didn't have it in me to hear his taunts. there were so many missed calls and messages from all my acquaintances, there was whole another folder where the messages from my management team and wedding planner were pilling up, my phone was ringing constantly, leaving me in awe that I somehow managed to sleep through all this noise, I was such light sleeper, if I even heard a single creak in the bed, I won't be able to sleep.