Devereauxs.

The devilAlways protects His angel

The devil
Always protects
His angel.

What was it

What was it......to be competent?

To know the things that no one knew? To be able to do things most can't?

For me, it was most definitely not being idiot enough to pop into a stranger's car when I needed to get into the car behind it.

Incompetent?

No. More like a nuisance.

Yes, that's what it was.

Not only did I manage to get shot while doing so, but I also had to kill the bastards in the process, mind you The prime leads we had received in over a month now, and once I was in her car I had no other option but to involve her as well.

"Arden?"

My mind whirled past the piercing grey eyes I had encountered days before to the blonde-haired beauty currently straddling me, her very naked form grinding upon my d*ck fiercely as she rode me to the extent of ending, sweat rolling down her collar bones in exertion, her blue eyes half closed in pleasure.

"Sorry love," I muttered, changing positions to have her beneath me, her blonde hair gliding down the black pillow as she clutched the sheets for some sort of support.

Softly placing my elbows beside her head, I stooped down, my face directly upon hers as I picked up the pace, her gentle moans bouncing off the walls of the hotel room.

It didn't take her long to fall off the edge of her euphoria as she clung to me for her dear life, her small tremoring body clinging to me as she slowly came down from her high. her slow voice demanded attention, as we lay beside each other after completing the wild session.

"Oh, Arden,"

"hmm?" I hummed, tangled in the sheets with the lady, my made-up name leaving her lips in an English accent, grabbing my half-floating attention by turning towards me and propping her head onto her hand, it felt natural to be scrutinized. After all, it was my job.