Enjoying Being Bachelorette.

I have passed by many eyesBut I only got lost in yours

But I only got lost in yours.

I slowly opened my eyes, feeling the sunlight peeking through the torn window curtains and landing on my bare torso, unhurriedly blinking I managed to catch a glimpse of the back of a man beside me, obviously out of it as his soft snores lightened...

I slowly opened my eyes, feeling the sunlight peeking through the torn window curtains and landing on my bare torso, unhurriedly blinking I managed to catch a glimpse of the back of a man beside me, obviously out of it as his soft snores lightened the room.

My grey eyes took time to get habitual of the unaccounted rays that were barging in, it wasn't normal for me to wake up to sunlight at all, I normally woke up around five, when there was still some time in sunrise, I preferred to feel the first rays of sun to fall on my face while jogging around my estate.

The unmistakable delay in waking made me yawn a little, a slight smile gracefully tilting my lips as I stretched my hands above my head. What a heaven it is.

Maybe I should take an occasional day off after all.

Getting a surge of curiosity I leaned above the guy sharing my bed, taking in his sunkissed skin, angular face and messy brown hair tousled over his head in after sex effect, it was obvious from me and him being naked in the same bed that we did indeed had sex.

I gazed at his plump lips that were rocking a dry cut, slightly sighing in contentment I finally managed to take in the condition of my bedroom, half of my clothes that were thrown everywhere were torn, the vanity table's mirror was cracked, the white under curtains were torn apart as well, a very expensive vase that I was sure I got from France was shattered in the corner, all of my extra paperwork that were on my work table in my bedroom were adorning my floor, the carpet was gone, my nose scrunched as I slowly wandered my hand into my hair, it had to be twisted in every possible direction to be tangled this way.

Oh boy. I suppose we went wild yesterday then.

As if on cue, my companion graced me with his consciousness. Slowly opening his eyes, letting me see the most beautiful amber eyes I have ever seen, he was beautiful, explains the reason I hadn't kicked him out immediately after.