Chapter Two, Nightmares And Cuddles

You wake up to someones screaming. You sit up and notice that the screamer was Loki. He's sitting up, panting. "Hey, everything ok?" you ask, worried about him. He shakes his head. "It was just a nightmare. Don't worry. Just... Go back to sleep", he anwsers. "I can't go back to sleep. What happened in that nightmare?", you ask and throw the covers off of your body. "Just.. Me killing Frigga. And Thor and Jane. And everyone I've ever loved", he cries. You jump off of your bed and tell Loki to move. So he moves immediately. You lift the covers and go lay next to Loki.

You just lay there on Loki's bed. He is confused and tries not to touch you. "How often do you see nightmares?" you ask lifting your head to look straight to Loki's eyes. "Every night. This wast the worst one in weeks", he anwsers, tears in his eyes. "Was... Was it my fault? Did I do something wrong?", you ask a bit worried. He smiles. "No, ofcourse not. Do not blame yourself", he says. Loki moves his hand slightly and touches your cheek.

You feel so safe around him. You've known him only under 24 hours but still you trust him. You feel like... Like he's there for you. Always. And you love this feeling.
"(Y/N)? Why are you here? Why is this beautiful creature captured in this cell with me?" Loki ask suddenly. You blush. "Well uhm..", you started, "I kind of tried to destroy Midgard.. And kind of killed thousands of people." Loki laughed, "Wow. I'm impressed. You are really good. Even I couldn't do that!" You started laughing, too. Then suddleny Loki put his arms around you and pulled you in to a hug. You hugged back, blushing like a tomato. When Loki pulled back you saw him blushing slightly, too. "Thank you, (Y/N)", he whispered. "For what?", you ask a bit confused. "For listening. Just for being there for me." You smile. "Any time, reindeer games", you say and get up.

You are just about to climb on your bed, you hear Loki say: "Please (Y/N), will you come sleep next to me?" You smile and try not to fangirl becouse, well, you are a huge fan of his. You nod and climb back to Loki's bed. He smirks. "You know, (Y/N), you are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen", Loki whispers right in your ear. You shiver. "No I'm really not. I.. I'm not beautiful at all", you say and stare at his green eyes with your (E/C) eyes. He looks at you sadly. "You can't see that you're beautiful? I-I don't understand", Loki sits up, "Listen. You are so beautiful. When I first saw you I couldn't take my eyes off of you. So don't you dare to say to me that you are not beautiful." You stare at him in awe. "Wow... Uhm, thanks, Loki. I don't know what to say", you say rubbing the back of your neck. He smiles and lays back down. "You don't have to say anything.. Good night, sweetie", he whispers and you both fall asleep, cuddling.

(A/N, Phew. So did you guys like it? Should I continue? Please let me know if I should. Ok bye, love you)