Capter Thirteen, He Makes You Happy

You woke up in Loki's arms. Your head is on his chest and when you lift your head, you can see Loki's green eyes staring at you. There is a smile on his face, as he whispers "Good morning beautiful." You smirk and give him a kiss. "Good morning assbutt", you joke. "Just joking, you're handsome and I love you." "I love you too", Loki says and kisses your cheek.

You get up and brush your hair and teeth. You go to the closet and grab some skinny jeans, a tank top and Loki's hoodie. You put them on. When Loki walks out of the bathroom he stares at you with a huge grin on his face. "That's not fair. You look better in that than I do", he says and pulls you in a hug, "Now let's go to breakfast.

You walk in the dining room, where Thor is eating pop-tarts. You smile at him and he smiles back. You and Loki eat pancakes.

After breakfast you and your lover go to the garden. You walk around holding hands. Then Loki stops and lays on the grass. He pulls you on top of him. His hands rest on your lower back and you lay your head on his chest. "Loki..", you say. "Yes, love?", Loki asks. You can hear his heart going faster. "I'm so glad I met you. I'm glad that I got in jail and in your cell. I'm glad you let me in your life and I'm glad I fell for you. You are the best thing that ever happened to me", you say. Loki sits up and now you're sitting on his lap facing him. He cupped your cheeks with his hands. "I am so lucky to have you, (y/n). You teached me how to love. And some day I promise that I'll marry you", he said and kissed you passionately.

A/N, sorry for the shortness :c, I love you, keep reading this story. ok bye