Chapter Ten, Loki Tries So Hard

It's been few days since you talked to Odin. Loki is going to see him today and he's so nervous. Loki walks around the room. "Loki calm down, it'll be fine", you try to calm him down. He turns and looks at you a bit sadly. "But what if I can't show him we're worth it? What if I mess up everything?", he asks. You walk to him and pull him to a hug. "Babe, I know you can do it. And if you mess up, I'll love you anyway. And I love you now and till the end", you whisper. You can feel Loki sobbing. You lift his chin and stare in to his eyes. "Look. You will do fine. I promise you. Okay?", you say and Loki nods. You give a peck on his lips and smile. But Loki pulls you in to another kiss, but this one was passionate.

You pull back panting. Loki smiles. You turn and walk to your bed but before you can sit, Loki comes from behind and wraps his arms around your waist. "I love you, (Y/N). I'm so happy that you exist", he breathes in your ears and sends shivers down your back. He kisses your neck and his hands start moving lower your body. You stop him. "Not here", you say. Loki sighs and his arms slip away. You can't feel him anymore. You turn and walk to Loki and kiss his shoulders -just becouse you are shorter and can't reach his neck. "I would love to but theres so much people here.. It wouldn't feel special", you say. Loki nodds understandingly. He turns around and you wrap your hands around his neck. His arms snake to your waist. You are about to kiss him when guards come to take him away. "I love you!", you yell as he walks away.

*Loki's POV*
I walk to the throne room. The guards stop me before the stairs. "Hello father", I say and bow. "Hello, my son", Odin says and nodds for me to begin. "I really have chanced. (Y/N) chanced me. I love her and I don't want to live without her. She is everything to me. She even helped me when I hurt myself. I-I would.. We would be so happy if you let us free. I am not evil anymore, I promise you. And I know that you know that I'm not evil. Father just please let us live our lifes together in here, Asgard. I don't want to be a king, I just want (Y/N)", I say.

*(Y/N)'s POV*

You've waited for some time when you hear footsteps. Then you see Loki. He walks in the cell. "Hello, sweetie", you say and smile. "So.. How did it go? What did he say? Will he let us free?", you ask. Loki looks at you and says: "He said.."