Chapter Seven, A Shoulder To Cry On

You wake up laying on Loki. He's playing with your (h/c) hair. "I like your hair", he says. "I don't. So stop it", you say and slap his hand. He laughs and starts playing with your hair again. It's time for breakfast and you give a peck on Loki's cheek before you get up and get the tray.

Loki sits half asleep on the chair when you bring the tray. You slam it on the table and Loki falls on the floor screaming something about war. You laugh at him and sit on your chair. You start eating your breakfast as Loki gets up blushing.

You were reading books when two guards came inside the cell and took Loki with them. You started worrying. He looked at you with sad and scared eyes before he dissappeared around the corner. You are left alone, sitting on the floor.

You have been laying on your bed, sleepless for few hours. When suddenly you hear Loki mumbling something to the guards. You sit up and see Loki flying on to the floor. "So thas what it looks like", you say to yourself and go help Loki up. "So.. What happened?", you ask. Loki stares straight into your eyes. "Odin talked to me.. He is so mean to me. Ever since I got in here he.. He has chanced. He hates me, (Y/N)", Loki says. You walk him to his bed and sit him down. Then you sit on your bed, right in front of him. "Tell me what he said", you demand.

Loki is silent for few moments. "When I got in the great hall, he looked at me, hatred on his face. First he said I was a dissapointment. I was fine with that. But then... Then he started talking about you", Loki sobbed. "Loki it's okay.. What.. What did he say about me?", you ask and take his hands in yours and kiss them. "He said that you are ugly and a dumb creature. That he should kill you but he won't becouse I love you.. But he thinks you are just a whore with no heart and that you're worthless and just a waste of space", he cried. You stand up and sit next to Loki. "Loki, honey, I promise you, I'm no whore. But yeah, I don't have a heart.. You have my heart", You say and pull him closer. He sobs silently in the crook of your neck. "You are beautiful and smart. And you are worth everything in this world. More than that, actually. And you aren't a waste of space, you know that right", he sobs. "I know, Loki, I know", you whisper. You two lay down and Loki lays his head on your chest.

You just lay there for hours. "Whoa. Your heart just sped up. What did you think about?", Loki asks. You smile at him and whisper: "You."