Chapter Eleven, Oh My Gods

A/N, warning: little smut, not much

"He said what?", you ask. Loki just smiles and kisses you sweetly. "He said that we'll be free. In few days. He'll make our room ready for us and arrange some other stuff. But we will get free", he said a huge grin on his face. You screech and jump in his arms. "Oh my gods Loki why didn't you tell me immideately!?", you say and pepper kisses around his face. He cups your cheek with his hand and kisses you passionately.

***two days later***

You sat on Loki's lap as the guards walked in your cell. "(Y/N), Loki, come with us. You'll be set free", the taller one said. You smile and get up.

You held Loki's hand as the guards directed you to the throne room. They didn't follow you in. You walked with Loki towards the throne. Odin sat up and walked to you. You immideately hugged him and thanked him. Loki just nodded at him. "So.. Loki, you two are sharing your old room. Dinner is in two hours, (Y/N), there's clothes in Loki's closet for you. I think you two should go so you get time to shower", Odin says. You and Loki nodd and Loki leads you to your room. Loki demands that you should shower first.

The warm water falls down your body. It feels good to shower again. You hear the door open but you don't mind. Few moments later you feel someone wrap their arms around you. "It's just me", Loki whispers. You blush. Loki just stands there his arms around your waist. He turns you around and stares down your body. "You're so beautiful", he whispers. He kisses you passionately. He starts kissing your neck and you moan when he finds your sencitive spot. "Loki..", you moan. His hands go up and down your sides and his other hand finds it's way to your breasts. You bite your lip. Loki's other hand goes lower and lower but then there's a knock on the door. Loki sighs and turns off the shower. You get you two towels and go in front of the mirror. Gladly Loki didn't make you hickeys. Loki opens the door and some maid tells him that you have an hour. You get out of the shower and go to the closet. You grab a beatiful green and gold dress and put it on. (You can decide what the dress looks like, I'm not good with dresses) Loki takes his armor and puts it on. "You look so beautiful", Loki says as you curl your hair. You giggle and push him away.

You walk towards the dining room. Loki pushes the doors open and there's a table and people around it. Theres Odin, Frigga Thor and Sif and The Warriors Three. You smile at them. You sit between Thor and Loki. Thor wraps his arm around you and pulls you close, "Hello sister." You greet him. The food was good and you talked with everyone and they were so nice to you. You were happy. You looked at Loki and he was so happy, too.