Chapter Fifteen, The Best Day Of My Life

"Loki I-I.. I will", you sob. Loki puts the ring on your ring finger and gets up. He kisses you passionately and you kiss him back. Then you hug for few minutes.

You never tought that you'd get married. You always tought that you would die alone and have ten cats, maybe even more. And now you're engaged to a god. What did you do to deserve this? You got in jail, is that it? Who knew that getting in jail is a good thing.

You walked to the throne room with Loki. He held your hand tight. The doors opened and Odin was already walking towards you. "Congratulations!", he boomed and pulled you in a tight hug. You laughed. "So, (Y/N), when do you want to have the wedding?", he asked as he pulled away. "Well.. Does two weeks sound good?", you ask nervously and turn to Loki. He smiles lovingly and nodds. Odin hugs Loki and then you leave to tell these news to your friends.

Thor laughed and hugged you and Loki. "I'm happy for you, brother", he said loudly. "Thank you, Thor", Loki said and pulled you closer.

Sif hugged you and smiled. The warriors three laughed.

*few hours later*

It was dinner time as you and your future husband walked in to the dining room. Everyone else was already there, as usual. You sat between Thor and Sif. Loki sat between Frigga and Odin. Odin stood up and raised his drink. "To (Y/N) and Loki", he said. Everyone else raised their glasses, so did you. Odin sat down to enjoy the dinner.

A/N, sorry again, but now it's hard times for me and I'm so stressed and everything seems hard to do right now. but I'll try to make these longer. okay bye now, loves