Apologies

Victor sneaks back into his room,and when he turns on the light,he sees Sandra standing there with a worried expression on her face.

Sandra and Victor:"I..."

Both of them stop,as they were talking at the same time.

Sandra and Victor:"I just wanted to say..."

Sandra:"You can go first."

Victor:"Okay. I'm sorry for everything I said to you,your best friend,her husband,and her kids. For treating you and them like absolute crap. I was just..."(sighs in sadness)

Sandra:"I'm sorry,too."

Victor:"For what?"

Sandra:"I'm sorry for not being the best Mom for you. I'm sorry I wasn't there when you needed me the most."

Victor:"I forgive you."

Sandra:"I forgive you too."

Victor:"I... I think I understand why I was so angry."

Sandra:"Why?"

Victor:"I don't know... I... I think I was just... scared."

Sandra:"Scared of losing me and Julie?"

Victor nods his head slowly and tears start to leak out of his eyes.

Sandra:"Come here,my son."

Victor and Sandra hug each other and the 17 year old teenager starts crying. Soon enough,Julie hugs him tightly as well.

Julie:"And I'm sorry as well."

Victor:"For what?"

Julie:"For sounding like a meanie towards you earlier."

Victor:"That's okay,baby girl. You were just trying to help."

Julie:"Okay,brother."

The three of them hug each other in sadness,and the Louds,Clyde and Ronnie Anne look on,feeling sad for them.

Luna:"Dude..."

Lola:"So that's why he was always angry."

Lori:"He was just scared of losing the last two people who mean everything to him."

Lincoln:"I can't even imagine what it was like growing up like that. In a life full of... hate,anger,sadness and depression."

Lana:"Should we dogpile 'em?"

Rita:"No. Let's give them the time and space they need. They've all been through a lot."

Clyde:"We understand."

The next morning,Victor wakes up and starts feeling around his legs. They felt stiff.

Victor:"I think I've been training too hard. I'm not sure if the technique is ready,but I think I'll rest today."

Victor gets off his bed,and goes for a walk around the streets. Then,he bumps into Nikki and a familiar face.

Victor:"Gwen?"

Gwen:"Hey,Victor. How have you been? It's been a while since you,Nikki and I had a lot of fun."(giggles)

Victor:"Well,it's been... terrible."

Gwen:"Oh..."

Victor:"My sister ended up in the hospital last year,and ever since,I... I wasn't myself."

Gwen:"I'm so sorry. Is she okay?"

Victor:"Yeah,she's fine now. And,I need to talk to you,Nikki."

Nikki:"Okay,babe."