2.𝐀𝐠𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 (𝐑𝐨𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐭)

I added this part on demand of my lovely sister oppalovemeplease 💕😘

One hour before dinner in Rohirat room

Sammy is sleeping on bed, Virat sitting beside her putting down his head.

Rohit is sitting on couch holding some papers in his hand. A wide smile glittering in his face.

'Cheeks'  

he passionately called Virat who seems a little worried.

Virat raised his head and stared at Rohit in blank eyes.

'I'm ageing Rohu... I told you not to... it can be risky at this age...'

'Age is just a number darling'

Rohit came and hugged him before he could complete his words.

Virat also hugged him but he's not so excited like Rohit.

'But Rohu... I can't play...'

'You don't have'  Rohit said releasing him from his embrace.  'I am going to talk to the managers'

'Now ?'

'Yes baby'

'No no. Inform them later'

'But match is tomorrow'

'So ? I'll play tomorrow'

'No baby. I don't wanna take risk. You will take full rest from today'

'Its not possible Rohu...'

'Why ? You don't care about our baby ?'

'Nothing like that but...'

'That's enough. Now obey me just like a good wifey or I will complain Mahi bhai against you'

'Whom ? That man who always prioritise his duty rather than personal issues hunnn ?'

'Ohhh god!!! Ok leave it. But sack the thought of playing tomorrow'

'But Rohu... its so embarassing... please don't tell anyone'  Virat pleaded.

'Embarassing !! Why ? Sammy is already three years so...'

'Not ? We are senior than most of them, in this age...'

'Oh baby I told you naa age is just a number and if you ask me... this is the right time for... areyy sabko Shubman aur Ishan jaisa fast thodi hona hai ?'

They both started to laughing. And Sammy get up because of their laughter.

'ummmhhhnnnghhh...' she started to drop her dramatic crocodile tears

'Hey Sammy baby what happened ?' Virat said and signed Rohit not to talk loudly.

'Hey sammy shhh... its ok... sleep sleep'

'Umm milky...' she pointed at Virat's chest.

'Ohh that's why miss drama queen is whinning'  Virat lifted his t-shirt and started to feed her.

'Enjoy it Sammy, after some days you have to share it with another one iykyk...' Rohit said teasingly.

'Ummm bbb... nnoooo' Sammy blabbered with filled milk in her mouth.

'Hahaha you also seized this from me naa... now feel the same'  Rohit started to laugh while Sammy is whinning with a cute, milk-filled mouth.

'SHUT UP ROHIT!!! Benstokes!!... get lost from here'  Virat shouted.

'Hahahaha ok ok I'm going to meet the managers' 

_________________________

Present time, at dinner table

Everyone was shocked but happy too. Virat still put down his head and not seeing anything.

Rahul : 'Are wah Rohit! You hit Six again!!'

[Mahi and his family is present there as guests of the match, but they also decided to stay in the bungalow instead of hotel for spending special moments with their kiddos.]

Mahi : 'Cheeks... my bachcha'

Mahi was amazed and very happy but still he expressed his cool reaction due to his nature.

Rohit : 'Your bachcha is too ashamed Mahi bhai. Now only you can fix his mind'

Mahi : 'Why pagal ? You know I much happy I am ? Look at me Chikuuuu...'

Virat raised his face which was looking like a tomato.

Mahi : 'Heyy... smile smile. Why worry ? We all are with you na ? Don't take stress now bachcha... just stay happy always'

Virat blushed and nodded his head.

Mahi : 'Good boy. Rohit, don't forget to take care of him'

Sonu : 'Hm hm Rohit, he himself forgot naa that's why advising you huhhh'

Everyone including Mahi started to chuckle except Virat.

Virat : 'Nhi Sonu, he always preferred his national duty instead of personal matters. We all should be like him'

Sonu : 'No need!! Just take care of yourself or I will scold you a lot'

.

.

.

After some more gossips everyone congratulated them and went to their respective rooms.

_________________________

Comment down your valuable opinion and forgive my grammatical mistakes 🙏🏻

See you soon 🤗