9. 𝐌𝐘 𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐍𝐄𝐑

Next day: Hall room

Everyone is present in the hall.

Rohit : 'Good morning guys. Hope you all are well. Ahmm... we know we already lost the series but still one match is remaining and as per rule we have to play the match tomorrow.

And doesn't matter we win or loss again. But the next day we arranged a party... before going home we should refresh our mind and soul. So don't be sad, you all played wel...'

Sachin sir interrupted

Sachin : 'Party again ? Only for too much enjoyment your forms are ruining. In our time we worked hard forgetting the party warty tabhi to jaake world cup mila... Right Mahi ?'

Mahi : 'Our time and their time is different paaji and I don't think enjoyment can ruin forms... but could bring more energy and refresh mind'

Sachin : 'But they are too much...'

Rohit : 'Paaji we need it... shuffling sorrows sitting in dark corner cannot fix our forms. And we have our babies with us as well as some partners who are going through pre and post partam stage... think about them. Unke liye thoda sa to banta hai na ?'

Sachin : 'As you wish...'

Paaji left the room and everyone started to laugh. Only Shubman standing silent in a corner. Ishan wasn't talking with with him. He was gossiping with Rishabh... with babies in their arms.

After some discussion everyone went to their room or started spending time in the lawn or corridors. Shubman felt bored and started scrolling phone. It was more boring. 

He went towards Ishan who was talking with Rishabh.

'Subaan ko de na mujhe, tu jaake breakfast kar le'  he told to Ishan.

'Koi jarurat nhi. I can manage' Ishan denied shortly. And again dived into gossiping with Rishu completely ingnoring Shubman.

Shubman understood Ishan won't talk to him. He came back at the boundaries of the lawn and fisted the railings and kept watching the scenario.

.

.

'Ahem ahem... feeling alone ?'

Shubman turned back and saw Sara was standing close to him. Sonam was also standing a little far.

'No' 

'It seems like your partner has no care for you...' She said teasingly.

What would Shubman say ? He remain silent looking aside.

'Me and Sonam ordered coffee, you can join us if you want'

Sara walked towards a table and sat. Sonam joined her and they started to gossip.

Shubman had no interest in them, but Ishan also ignoring him....... if he joins them, Ishan could react... thinking this he went to them.

Sara and Sonam smirked. 

'Don't worry Shub, we're here for removing your loneliness' Sonam said.

Shubman nodded his head. Sonam smirked again while Sara blushed.

Their coffee came and they three started to sip it.

'What kinda partner you have Shubman who hasn't care for you ? Stay with those people who cares you...' Sonam pointed at Sara.

Sara smirked again.

Rishabh first saw these. He poked Ishan who was showing the charming nature to his little baby.