8.𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧🌫️

'I won't play today Rohit bhai'

'What ? Are you joking Shub ?'

'No I'm serious'

'Reason ?'

'I have to take care of my baby'

'Uske liye Ishan aur baki log bhi hai'

'I DON'T BELIEVE THEM!!!'  Shubman shouted with angry eyes.

Ishan was also startled with his unusual shout. In front of everyone Shubman declared that he won't play today's match.

Sachin : 'Shubman Gill, you should learn behaviour with seniors. Why are you shouting ?'

Shubman : 'I'm sorry sir, sorry Rohit bhai... but I can't play'

Rohit : 'Match is not a joke Shubman. You can't decide not to play before few hours of match!'

Virat : 'Shubi, give Subaan to Ishan and be ready for match'

Shubman : 'I DON'T!!'

Everyone shocked with Shubman's behaviour. Ishan came to him to calm him and said to his ear;

Ishan : 'Shubi don't behave like that... you're angry on me na ? Then punish me however you want.... but now, for god sake, please give me Subaan and go for.......'

Shubman : 'CHUP KAR VARNA MAAR DALUNGA MAI TUJE!!!' (shut up or I will kill you)

Ishan hardly prevented his tears, bit his own lip and gulped.

Ishan : 'Ok, maar hi dalna. But please go for match now'

Ishan folded his hands to plea. Everyone felt his pain except two girls. They were smirking to each other.

Rohit : 'ITS YOUR CAPTAIN'S ORDER SHUBMAN GILL, GIVE YOUR BABY TO ISHAN AND GET READY FOR THE MATCH!'

Shubman stared at Rohit with red eyes for a few seconds. Then almost being forced gave Subaan to Ishan and rashed inside room.

.

.

.

Match began at 7:00 IST

As usual Rohit and Shubman opened the match. Rohit hit fours and six in first two balls. A huge crowd engulfed the entire area.

On the other hand, Ishan didn't come to the stadium as Subaan got a small burning-injury in his tiny palm... so he stayed at the bungalow with him.

Rishabh and Virat also stayed with them. Rishabh and Ishan were watching the match telecast on TV with their babies.

Shubman came to the crease. The Tendulkars cheered a lot. As Ishan wasn't there so the cameras focused on the Tendulkar family. Sara was clapping with a wide smile. Ishan saw everything and sighed. But may be luck wasn't with Shubman that day.

He got out at the first ball in 0 run.

'Dekha Ishu ? Your absence resulted a big ZERO to Shubi' said Rishabh.

Ishan sighed exhaustedly.

'Yes Rishu... I'm the reason behind his every problem'

'Areyyy I didn't mean that mad!!'

'But he means... I'm responsible for everything'

'Ohh you're sad with his behaviour of morning'

'No yaar... and if I am, who cares ?'

'Everyone cares motherboard!! Look at me... I need to teach some techniques'