卩尺ㄖㄥㄖᘜㄩ乇...

Y/N'S POV...

"Go, Pokeball!" I yelled as I threw my Pokeball at a Hitmontop. One wiggle... Two wiggles... Three wiggles... YES!

"𝗛𝗶𝘁𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗱𝗲𝘅!" I heard my Pokedex say. "Way to go, Luvi!" I said, high-fiving my Minccino. He only squeaked in happiness and nuzzled my face. I chuckled and picked up the Pokeball. "Now, let's get this to Professor Sycamore!" I said, grabbing my bag and running to the lab.

It didn't take long for us to get there, and when I entered, I was attacked into a hug by Garchomp. I laughed and hugged him back before pulling back and walking over to the professor. "Oh! Hello, Y/n! Did you manage to catch one?" He asked. I happily nodded and handed him the Pokeball. "This is great! Thank you, Y-"

尺ㄩ爪乃ㄥ乇 尺ㄩ爪乃ㄥ乇 尺ㄩ爪乃ㄥ乇

Before the professor could finish his sentence, the whole lab was shaking. Professor Sycamore and I both ran out of the building, along with the other Pokemon. We then looked up at the building to see if anything was wrong, and then we saw it..

"I-is that...." I managed to stutter out in shock. *click click*

All I could do was snap a few pictures so I could send them to the professor later. "I-it is... It's... Arceus!" he said. "Why is it here though..?" I said.

As if it heard me, he turned his head towards me and rushed to me, swooping me up. I could only yell in fear and surprise. I mean, sure.. I was being carried by what we believe to be the strongest Pokemon ever! B-but.. HE'S CARRYING ME TOO HIGH! "Y/N!" The professor yelled out, just as scared as I was.

"H-hey.. Arceus! D-do, you mind putting us down?! We're going... pretty high up!" I said, trying not to look down. I could hear Luvi squeaking in fear, holding onto my bag for dear life.

"You. You are special. You can't live your life working for a measly professor." I heard him say. "H-huh?! What are you talking about?! Just put us down!"

And that's what he did.

He. DROPPED US.

We just kept falling, looking for anything to help us. My only option was to bring out Hawlucha, but there's no way he's going to adapt to this fall AND hold onto me at the same time! Plus, it seems like I didn't even bring him! I had only planned on bringing Luvi for a small task such as catching a Hitmontop! I just prayed there'd be a trampoline or something.. But when I looked at where I was going to land, it looked like a sort of.. portal?

I just prayed it would break our fall or even tell me this is a dream. But no.. all I saw was.. grey? Arent portals in movies black or white? Why grey? Then I heard a voice.

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧. 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐀 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐏𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫. 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐘/𝐧. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞'𝐬 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬."