丂|乂...

3RD PERSON POV...

Jiro and Kaminari were given some time to prepare for Y/n's inevitable ambush. "So. You got any info about his quirk?" Jiro asked. "I only know the gist of it. However he DID say that if he summons too many of those creatures, he can't absorb their capsules back in his body. His limit is 6 before his absorbing stops." Kaminari explains.

"Well, I know that he has a holograph that comes out of his wrist. He uses it to produce food for the creatures, but he told me there are other things he can create, but they'll mess up his body badly." Jiro added. "How did you even find that out?" Kaminari asked. Jiro looked away. "We had lunch together and I was curious about his quirk," Kaminari smirked.

"Well, the ones I've seen so far are that chinchilla, that purple ferret, a small blue frog, and a dragon," Kaminari said. "I saw those plus a purple cat, a whipped cream-looking creature, a puppy, and a squirrel," Jiro added. "Ugh! Y/n is uber-talented... How will we even go along with this?" Kaminari complained. "I guess we just wing it for now." Jiro shrugged.

"START!!" Allmight said. Y/n instantly called out a few Pokemon. "Mienshao! Skwovet! Alcremie! Goodra! Let's do this!" he said, summoning the three Pokemon. Before they entered the building, Y/n turned to Goodra. "Goodra. You will be in charge of watching outside the building, just in case. Also, I want you to use 𝘙𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦!" he ordered. Goodra smiled as he wailed to use 𝘙𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦.

"What the heck was that?!" Jiro asked, looking around, except from outside the window. "Uh.. Jiro? Why is it raining..?" Kaminari said, pointing at the window.

"Alcremie! Use 𝘗𝘴𝘺𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘤 on me and Mienshao." Y/n said. "𝘊𝘳𝘦𝘮!!" he then told Luvi to use his ears to find out if they were near the weapon or the duo. Alcremie jumped on Skwovet's back as they continued to go up the stairs with ease. The group of four went up one floor, then another, then another, until.. "𝘔𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘰!"

Y/n took this as his cue to search around the 5th floor and try to find the weapon, careful not to make himself visible to the opponents.

"Can you hear them?" Kaminari desperately asked. "No.. I can barely hear anything due to the rain messing with the sound." Jiro answered, plugging her earphone jack into the wall.

Then, Y/n knew which room they were in. Skwovet entered the room with Alcremie, without Y/n, and smiling. "W-what? Where's Y/n..?" Kaminari mumbled. "They're probably split up," Jiro said before launching an earphone jack at the squirrel.

Skwovet jumped out of the way and Alcremie, who seemed pretty threatened, fired her icing in Jiro's eyes, making her yelp a bit. Skwovet took this as his chance to charge at Kaminari with 𝘙𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘵. Skwovet rolled into a ball and charged at Kaminari's stomach, hitting him on the spot. It earned an "oof!"  from Kaminari as Alcremie used 𝘛𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘭𝘦 on Jiro.

"Kaminari! Get out of here and find Y/n! We can use him as a hostage!" Jiro said, trying to wipe off the icing. "R-right! Kaminari was trying to run from Skwovet, who for some reason let him. As he ran out the door, however, some sort of binding held onto him and pulled him up.

"Hey, Kaminari. Fancy seeing you up here, huh?" Y/n said with a smile, holding onto Mienshao as she held onto Kaminari with her fur. They were all in the air, due to Alcremie's 𝘗𝘴𝘺𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘤 and Y/n swiftly grabbed the capture tape, tying up Kaminari before he could react.

After that, he gently put Mienshao down on the floor and told her to cover his mouth so that he wouldn't alert Jiro. "Oh! And tighten your grip if he tries anything funny." He added. "𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘰!"